What's new

Off-Season Rumblings

We should trade for Vezenkov. Seems like Sacramento wants to find a trade for him so it will likely be cheap(some bad future 2nd?). He had some nagging ankle injury during the season and wasn't able to establish himself as a permanent feature of the Kings rotation. IMO he can still be one of the better shooters in the league and he has high bbiq and some offensive skill.

We should trade for Vezenkov. Seems like Sacramento wants to find a trade for him so it will likely be cheap(some bad future 2nd?). He had some nagging ankle injury during the season and wasn't able to establish himself as a permanent feature of the Kings rotation. IMO he can still be one of the better shooters in the league and he has high bbiq and some offensive skill.
I think the same. He had no chance of developing to NBA style of play because of Mike Brown. When he had more than five minutes on the court he was good, but it was rarely happening.

nah

Who do you want Jazz to pick at #5?

There are three guys I like for the Jazz in the 5-10 range: Topic, Williams and Sheppard. However, if the Jazz were to move up to #5, I think their target would probably be Sheppard. There's a small chance that Risacher could drop to #5, but Detroit would probably just draft him if that were the case.