What's new

What are Republicans doing to Unify the country?

The question you have to ask yourself is if you want to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them if you knew their support was the only way to keep Trump out of office? How much are your morals worth?
Lol, you can be quite the douchebag when you decide to put your mind to it…..

"Today, I work as a senior researcher at Political Research Associates (PRA), a progressive think tank..."

Shocker. Someone who is paid to push a progressives' agenda thinks non-progressives can do unsavory things. The reality in data is: 95% of antisemitic incidents motivated by Israel’s policies were perpetrated by far-left or unidentified activists. Just 5% were perpetrated by known far-right activists. There are currently two members of Congress who have been censured for their Antisemitism, both are democrats.

I'm not saying all democrats or all leftists are Antisemitic. Far from it. I think most on the political left are repulsed by it, and Joe Biden did the fastest 180 I've seen him do after being roundly criticized by his own party for threatening to withhold already approved military aid from Israel. There is a tiny but very vocal group on the left who hate Jewish people, and other lefties need to continue to call them out. Lame attempts to distance the left from Antisemitism by claiming Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are Trump supporters only hurts credibility. They are bigots. They are on the left and they need to be ostracized.

lol wait. How does this make sense? In this analogy, Trump Admits to being Hitler, right? Or is he the weak president and Biden is Hitler? And people make fun of Biden’s speaking???

At the donor roundtable, Trump said he had studied Jewish history and had thoughts about this moment in U.S. history.

“And you know, you go back through history, this is like just before the Holocaust. I swear. If you look, it’s the same thing,” Trump said. “You had a weak president or head of the country. And it just built and built. And then, all of a sudden, you ended up with Hitler. You ended up with a problem like nobody knew.”

lol wait. How does this make sense? In this analogy, Trump Admits to being Hitler, right? Or is he the weak president and Biden is Hitler? And people make fun of Biden’s speaking???

At the donor roundtable, Trump said he had studied Jewish history and had thoughts about this moment in U.S. history.

“And you know, you go back through history, this is like just before the Holocaust. I swear. If you look, it’s the same thing,” Trump said. “You had a weak president or head of the country. And it just built and built. And then, all of a sudden, you ended up with Hitler. You ended up with a problem like nobody knew.”

In the analogy, Biden would be the weak President and Yahya Sinwar would be the Hitler figure who wants to see the Jews eliminated. Trump is saying that the way to stop the fighting is for a strong President to take out Yahya Sinwar rather than trying to placate him as Chamberlain did with Hitler.

People do make fun of Biden speaking and people mock your cluelessness, both for good reason.

Genuinely curious, was there a single autocratic leader that Trump bullied? I seem to remember him being bulldozed by Putin, Kim, and Xi. I guess he did tell Merkel off and tweeted mean things about the mayor of London. But it’s weird how he talks big like he’d do something to Hamas when he thought meeting with Al Qaeda at Camp David was a good idea:

And now his unpaid bill of tearing up the Iran deal is coming due. Thanks Donald. Lemme guess, he’ll have a plan in two weeks, right? Another mess future Democratic administrations will have to clean up.

Genuinely curious, was there a single autocratic leader that Trump bullied?
I'm highly dubious of your claimed curiosity, but you could put Volodymyr Zelensky and the "perfect phone call" that got Trump impeached in that category. Zelensky got in to office and unilaterally cancelled elections, which makes him autocratic. I don't personally think it was bullying but your favorite outlet does:

While not an autocratic leader, he knuckled Justin Trudeau under when he wanted to renegotiate NAFTA.