Welcome! I recommend moderation in all things. Keep an open mind while also having a good sense in who you are.
Lately, I've been learning about the Law of Attraction. What we think about most of the time is what we get. How?
1) First, focus on feeling good. Very important.
2) Define what we want.
3) Broadcast in our minds/hearts what we want/feel.
4) We just have to believe we deserve it and can get it. Doubt and fear are opposite and sabotage our signals. Same with poor nutrition, etc.
If we do this consistently, the signal will get stronger until the tipping point and it happens at the right time and circumstance that will do us the most good.
1) I feel great.
2) I want the Jazz to win an NBA Championship.
3) The Jazz will win an NBA Championship.
4) I truly believe this will happen at the right time and the right circumstance.
Now, if we all do this, we pool our positive, good energy towards this signal. Then, we literally can have an effect on the success of our team. Pretty cool, eh?
Just thought I'd share.
Just remember, everyone play nice and we'll all get along fine. Oh, and don't spit against the wind or eat yellow snow.
Remember, don't drink out of any strange toilets.
vBulletin Skin by Bluepearl Skins