Thread: Tony Parker

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Tony Parker

He has got to be the most underrated player in the league right? Spurs are the number one team in the league with a 74 year old duncan, Manu who is still hurt half the time, and a bunch of players no one has ever heard of.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Underrated? How do you figure? Isn't he considered a top 5 PG?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Eli Manning of the NBA.
    :^D

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    Underrated? How do you figure? Isn't he considered a top 5 PG?
    Didn't jazz fans constantly complain about dwill being underrated even though he was a top 3 PG? I'm just saying the fact that Tony Parker is not a legitimate MVP candidate is sad. He probably should be the MVP with the season the spurs are having.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Didn't jazz fans constantly complain about dwill being underrated even though he was a top 3 PG? I'm just saying the fact that Tony Parker is not a legitimate MVP candidate is sad. He probably should be the MVP with the season the spurs are having.
    He is playing with EXTREME efficiency. I think he's going to show the league a few things during the playoffs. He gets into the lane so easily it's a joke.
    Mental is to Physical, as 4 is to 1. -Bobby Knight

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Didn't we have a chance to land TP last offseason for Devin?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    The Eli Manning of the NBA.
    Great comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I like what the thunder are doing. If the Jazz blow monkey chunks tomorrow and draft Hayward with the #9 I won't be too disappointed since I can easily shift my loyalties to a franchise that cares about winning the big one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Good god, Hantlers couldn't have said it any better. What is happening to my world.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Dakari Johnson will be the best center in college this year (not the best NBA potential).

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    He is playing with EXTREME efficiency. I think he's going to show the league a few things during the playoffs. He gets into the lane so easily it's a joke.
    Parker is a little bitch. The Jazz need to suffocate him on the wings by playing good PnR defense, which both Favors and Kanter can do. Penetration is all Mr. 23% 3 point shooting does. He rides the coattails of Duncans good PnR offense and Neal/Ginobli/Bonner/Green excellent 3 point shooting. He wouldn't be anything special on most teams where you could stop him from penetrating by slacking off the 3 point line.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I want to see Evans block Parker's tear drop from behind by jumping over him.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Parker is a little bitch. The Jazz need to suffocate him on the wings by playing good PnR defense, which both Favors and Kanter can do. Penetration is all Mr. 23% 3 point shooting does. He rides the coattails of Duncans good PnR offense and Neal/Ginobli/Bonner/Green excellent 3 point shooting. He wouldn't be anything special on most teams where you could stop him from penetrating by slacking off the 3 point line.
    What about all the games he won while Duncan was playing 15-20 min a game or even sitting out? Or when Ginobli missed 2 months? Or when he kicks the Jazz's ass constantly? But yeah screw him, he can't shoot the three. But he is absolutely one of the best finishers around the rim in the NBA, and runs the pick and roll like a champ, and gets anywhere he wants on the court whenever he wants, and knocks down 18 footers all damn day, and keeps Bonner, Neal, Splitter, and Blair employed and functioning on an NBA level. If teams could stop him by just lagging off and making him shoot threes don't you think they would have tried that? I guess you are ahead of the curve on NBA coaching, congratulations. That was one of the most ignorant basketball posts on this entire board.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    What about all the games he won while Duncan was playing 15-20 min a game or even sitting out? Or when Ginobli missed 2 months? Or when he kicks the Jazz's ass constantly? But yeah screw him, he can't shoot the three. But he is absolutely one of the best finishers around the rim in the NBA, and runs the pick and roll like a champ, and gets anywhere he wants on the court whenever he wants, and knocks down 18 footers all damn day, and keeps Bonner, Neal, Splitter, and Blair employed and functioning on an NBA level. If teams could stop him by just lagging off and making him shoot threes don't you think they would have tried that? I guess you are ahead of the curve on NBA coaching, congratulations. That was one of the most ignorant basketball posts on this entire board.
    Yeah it was but this is the playoffs. **** him, **** you, **** the spurstalk fan who came here, **** Stroked for kissing up to them, and **** anyone else who has anything remotely close to good to say about San Antonio.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Yeah it was but this is the playoffs. **** him, **** you, **** the spurstalk fan who came here, **** Stroked for kissing up to them, and **** anyone else who has anything remotely close to good to say about San Antonio.
    I respect that, for the first round of the playoffs Tony Parker can suck my ball nuts.