Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Witness is an underrated movie and helped earn Harrison Ford his only Oscar nomination ever.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Witness is an underrated movie and helped earn Harrison Ford his only Oscar nomination ever.

WHAT? Unbelievable. His scene in Return of the Jedi, you know the one where Leah tells him Luke is her brother so her and Han can bang? I thought that scene was Oscar worthy. I was convinced they fornicated in that Ewok village that night.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Their cultures vary significantly by region. When I was in Ohio you'd occasionally see them on the road, but that was it. You'd see the Mennonites at the stores, driving cars, using cell phones, etc. In Missouri they were a lot more liberal and they'd go to Walmart and such (the Amish) though some were more conservative. A friend of ours lived in the country next to an Amish community and they'd come over to his house and watch TV (for some reason reminds me of Mormon missionaries going to someone's house to play video games). Then one of the guys left the community. His daughter came over with a friend and said she needed a ride into town. He didn't ask and she left to be with her dad. He ended up getting shunned by the Amish community and they spit on the ground any time they see him now. True story.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    They make some creamy-ass butter.
    Creamy ass butter.... yum.
    I wanna live in Denmark.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No more nutty than the next religion. Just a different kind of nutty. Just one guy's opinion