Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I'm not suggesting they do or should, BTW. Just a question/something to think about. I personally have a tough time envisioning that an organization wouldn't put a little time into reading message boards just as an additional scouting route (there are indeed very good posters on many boards, and it's not hard to find them) and not approached as a primary decision-making tool.
    I bet most GMs and team personnel think message boards are a cesspool of fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by chawx View Post
    Good thing a GM will see that you only have two green dots by your name and realize that your opinion isn't worth as much as some others.

PS. Big Al is pretty much a 6'11" Kobe Bryant. He can score on anyone when he's not triple/quadruple teamed like he was in this series. The best part is, is even when he IS triple and quadruple teamed, he's still so confident in his footwork and skills that he will refuse to pass and still try to score. That's the definition of "heart", bitches!
    That's all nice and dandy but the fact of the matter is this is re-al-it-ty, and he is going to get double/triple/quadruple teamed, therefore he will not be able to do whatever it is that he does.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ...I actually work for ESPN. I have been here scouting for some new sports writers.

So that's it. That's my story.
    ...................................................___________) BluesRocker 6:24 05/07/2012

I acceptPAY PAL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Al has always played for bad teams. Now playing for a great organization he has taken coaching and is learning to play the right way. He averaged a career high in assists this year His foot work is better than any other bigman in the league. Previously he was onlyu able to score in the deep post, but now he has developed an outside jumper which has greatly changed the way other teams defend him, he shot an amazing percentage from 3-pt.
    I liked what you had to say up until you said that Jefferson developed an outside shot and was only able to score in the post until this year. That is not true. One of the reasons Jazz traded for him is because he abused the Jazz, I remember one game where he was draining shots mid range shots face up and turn around when he played for Minnesota. Jefferson has developed as a player. He is trying harder on defense especially on pick and rolls. He is not good on pick and rolls but he is putting more effort into it. His assists are going way up and he is passing a lot more out of the post. If Jazz could make 3's I think he would have great assist numbers and it make his post life much easier. Which is one reason I hate the "big lineup" is our lack of shooting consistently. I really hope next season is not the big lineup. I would be fine with Millsap at 3 if our PF or Center could hit a 3 and still play D. Outside of the Miami game Millsap is not a 3 point shooter, it is out of his range.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd probably bone Jefferson.
    http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/goodvsevil2.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    derrick favors is a beast! might be an all-star someday.
    http://www.abload.de/img/sig_f2elrcm.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    I'd probably bone Jefferson.
    I thought we were only supposed to post false love in this thread and not just state the truth.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "If you listen to the fans, you'll be sitting next to them".