Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Stupid Pet Peeves

I'm bored as hell, what are some of your stupidest pet peeves? I hate it when people try and wave me through a 4 way stop when it is clearly their turn. I also hate this whole new coupon craze where they go and buy like 35 bottles of mustard for 25 cents because they have a ton of coupons, then when I go to the store needing just one bottle of mustard and some fat cheap selfish bitch has bought up the stores entire stock of mustard. What the **** are you going to do with that much mustard? Dammit I hate that.
    Likes addictionary liked this post

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    I'm bored as hell, what are some of your stupidest pet peeves? I hate it when people try and wave me through a 4 way stop when it is clearly their turn. I also hate this whole new coupon craze where they go and buy like 35 bottles of mustard for 25 cents because they have a ton of coupons, then when I go to the store needing just one bottle of mustard and some fat cheap selfish bitch has bought up the stores entire stock of mustard. What the **** are you going to do with that much mustard? Dammit I hate that.
    They are selling them on-line. It is all the rage at the moment.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People who leave their 2 month expired milk in the back of the fridge and don't bother to throw it away (my roommate).

Taught him a lesson one day when I made pancakes and gave him a glass of milk, the 2 month expired milk.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When I catch my older brother wearing my clothing; I get it back, finding out that it has stretched to the point of no-return, seeing as he has 50 pounds on me.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was complaining about that 4-way stop crap to my wife yesterday. Take your ****ing turn already and stop confusing everyone by trying to be nice. Nice is taking your turn when it's your damn turn.
    Likes LogGrad98, addictionary liked this post

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People trying to touch my food or my drink. Outside of my daughters I will break your god damn hand.

#BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My boss recently said that it bugs her when people use their garage for their junk instead of their cars. "Park your ******* car in your garage and either throw your junk away or learn how to organize!"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I was complaining about that 4-way stop crap to my wife yesterday. Take your ****ing turn already and stop confusing everyone by trying to be nice. Nice is taking your turn when it's your damn turn.
    The person who is waving people through usually is the one who doesn't know when it's their damn turn. Or parallel park.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People steadily going 50 on a long ass on ramp that you can easily get to freeway speed on and merging at 50, THEN speeding up to 80 when on the freeway.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I also hate it when people take or try to take their turn too soon. Learn how a four-way stop works and deal with it!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I also hate it when people take or try to take their turn too soon. Learn how a four-way stop works and deal with it!
    Honestly, if everyone sits there for more than a couple seconds I just go.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People who use the express lane when there is nothing express about the speed they go once they get there. I've heard a few of their opinions and they're even more indignant about it than you'd expect. It's as if they go there and go slow in order to teach the people who want to go fast a lesson.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Honestly, if everyone sits there for more than a couple seconds I just go.
    It's one thing to go if everyone is frozen for a few seconds. It's another to reach a four way stop and not treat it like one.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just thought of another one: Saltair's Finest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    People who let their dogs roam the neighborhood and then cry to the news when it gets shot.