............ and so it begins.
Barring any trades and any MAJOR tanking by the GST's, we should have 2 lottery picks (or just outside), plus our 2nd.
I believe many have surmised that 2013 will be weak because of how deep 2012 was .. not necessarily correct. This could have very well lended itself to why KOC didn't break the bank on 2012 .. knowing we'd have two good picks in '13.
There are so many prospects to break down, not to mention the countless number that will emerge over the next 8/9 months .. so where to start? Let's talk PG's;
- Myck Kabongo (I called this one a year ago .. not ready. He needs to get dialed in to playing under control or he's worthless)
- C.J. McCollum (not sold, though he's rated #1 per DX)
- Ryan Harrow (UK kid. Strong handles, crafty, athletic, explosive .. skinny)
- Michael Carter-Williams (not sold he's a PG)
- Phil Pressey (a lot of people love this kid, I haven't seen it)
There's a few more, but that's enough to get things started .. all-in-all a very, very weak PG draft crop.
Welcome to the next draft .. and for all of those haters that think this thread was too early .. I agree .. but **** you anyway.