Page 57 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    You're one of the best posters here, but I've got to disagree with you on this one.
    Good point. We should talk more about players that have mostly not played a single game of college ball. Or have, and aren't and we have no new data.

Whatever, everyone do whatever. I'll be back when there's something to talk about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Good point. We should talk more about players that have mostly not played a single game of college ball. Or have, and aren't and we have no new data.

Whatever, everyone do whatever. I'll be back when there's something to talk about.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Just man up and admit you were wrong, nancy.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    +Well, game's over. ...
    8/fg yo9-
    oi9oooooooooooooooooooooooo023000..3.3\021j0iui ..............
    1.1''4
    *//
    Seriously, this is what happened. I began typing what happened in the game, got sidetracked, and came back to my 2yr old girl having poured coffee on and killing my new laptop. (typing from phone)

She must hav managed to hit buttons and submit the reply before her killing spree ended.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Seriously, this is what happened. I began typing what happened in the game, got sidetracked, and came back to my 2yr old girl having poured coffee on and killing my new laptop. (typing from phone)

She must hav managed to hit buttons and submit the reply before her killing spree ended.
    So was that written in Kentuckian? You never answered that question. Is it just something that you are born with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Enough of the kidding. Anything stand out from what you saw last night?
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Definitely.

Harrow - I don't see anything special about him at this point. Lightening quick, good ball-handler, but not elite at passing and too thin, imo.

Goodwin - Our best guard by a mile and an offensive beast. Once again, he led the team in scoring and is just a badass. Best player, at this point, not named Noel.

Poythress - Not really showing much yet. You can see it's there and it will come shortly. He rebounds big, hit 2/2 from 3 .. but looks like the game is still fast for him.

Noel - As advertised. 17pts on 8/9 shooting, 11rbs, 4blks .. all in 26 minutes.

Willie Cauley-Stein - He could possibly the most underrated (or under the radar) player in the nation. 7' and has the fastest 40 time on the team. Incredible hands (was an excellent wide receiver in HS. The dude has potential lottery pick all over him .. for a guy that no one knows exists at this point.

Wiltjer - can shoot as well as anyone in the sport, but a defensive liability, to say the least.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Some guys became #1 overall picks without ever playing a game of college ball. The point is that it's possible to gauge how good a player can become while they're still in high school--and people make a living off of doing just that.

Why are we even discussing this? I can't honestly think you believe it's impossible to get a general idea of how good a player can become while they're in high school. Is it more difficult to predict before they play college ball? Sure. But, that's part of the fun for a lot of us: watching the progression of players from the time they're in high school till they they hit the hardwood of the NBA and go on to--in some cases--become legends. I would enjoy discussing these players even if the Jazz didn't have a future lottery pick.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Numb's cool, he was just having a bitch moment.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Definitely.

Harrow - I don't see anything special about him at this point. Lightening quick, good ball-handler, but not elite at passing and too thin, imo.

Goodwin - Our best guard by a mile and an offensive beast. Once again, he led the team in scoring and is just a badass. Best player, at this point, not named Noel.

Poythress - Not really showing much yet. You can see it's there and it will come shortly. He rebounds big, hit 2/2 from 3 .. but looks like the game is still fast for him.

Noel - As advertised. 17pts on 8/9 shooting, 11rbs, 4blks .. all in 26 minutes.

Willie Cauley-Stein - He could possibly the most underrated (or under the radar) player in the nation. 7' and has the fastest 40 time on the team. Incredible hands (was an excellent wide receiver in HS. The dude has potential lottery pick all over him .. for a guy that no one knows exists at this point.

Wiltjer - can shoot as well as anyone in the sport, but a defensive liability, to say the least.
    Much appreciated. After tonight's game a player like Goodwin is more tempting to me. The offense became stagnant and no one seemed to be able to create for themselves.

I will rep when I get to a computer.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Much appreciated. After tonight's game a player like Goodwin is more tempting to me. The offense became stagnant and no one seemed to be able to create for themselves.

I will rep when I get to a computer.
    There were several NBA scouts at the game and the comparison being thrown around was Wade.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There were several NBA scouts at the game and the comparison being thrown around was Wade.
    Please tell me he has a more reliable shot than Wade's (and mean it).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Please tell me he has a more reliable shot than Wade's (and mean it).
    Haven't seen enough to answer responsibly. He's not known as a major 3pt threat, though he did hit 2/2 in game 1. Don't know yet.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've been saying WCS could be the most underrated prospect in the nation. How many legit 7 footers have you seen that is this kind of athlete while still in HS?
    *The video contains both bb and fb highlights. (reminder that Willie has the fastest 40 time on the team this year)

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    #dumptruckin