Page 58 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960681081585581058 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    There were several NBA scouts at the game and the comparison being thrown around was Wade.
    Goodwin might be good enough to play 3 minutes for the Jazz. Might. I don't want to over-hype this kid, or nothin'.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Goodwin might be good enough to play 3 minutes for the Jazz. Might. I don't want to over-hype this kid, or nothin'.
    No doubt. Sic.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Love these threads. Jazz going to have a couple of good picks this summer. Too bad they won't get playing time next season.
    BPA DL ASAP

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakers Luck View Post
    Love these threads. Jazz going to have a couple of good picks this summer. Too bad they won't get playing time next season.
    Or the couple of years after that.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Or the couple of years after that.
    Worst thought of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakers Luck View Post
    Witty thought of the day.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Next UK game in 30 minutes. Will report.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Next UK game in 30 minutes. Will report.
    Awaiting report.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is another little tidbit:

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress

Potential lottery pick B.J. Young suspended for violation of team rules. Scouts love his talent, but character is reportedly a question mark

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Let me try and post this again:

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There is certainly some Marion to Mitchell.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Awaiting report.
    Not a lot to report, but here goes;

UK will be a defensive giant, again, as we go into the new year. We were playing a cupcake team, but when Calipari told the team at halftime that he wants them locked down, they only allowed 3 field goals in the 2nd half.

Noel - Raw but going to be incredible. Length, HOPS!, timing, touch, agility .. he's just a couple steps below Davis.

WCS - As much potential as Noel .. just a couple steps behind, but LOADED with upside.

Poythress - continues to show range on his shots, can be a beast, but has disappointed me early with lack of playing hard all the time (assuming Cal will fix that).

Goodwin - Same as before, he just shows relentlessness and attacks with a vengeance. I can see where defenses would rather just not play him because they might get hurt, lol.

Harrow - Same. Great with the ball, gets to the rim with ease, but frail.

Wiltjer - Steve Novak

Also watch for Julius Mays .. he reminds me of Earl Watson but deadly from 3. He's on NO ONES radar and will likely not be drafted but may be worth a camp invite.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not a lot to report, but here goes;

UK will be a defensive giant, again, as we go into the new year. We were playing a cupcake team, but when Calipari told the team at halftime that he wants them locked down, they only allowed 3 field goals in the 2nd half.

Noel - Raw but going to be incredible. Length, HOPS!, timing, touch, agility .. he's just a couple steps below Davis.

WCS - As much potential as Noel .. just a couple steps behind, but LOADED with upside.

3. Poythress - continues to show range on his shots, can be a beast, but has disappointed me early with lack of playing hard all the time (assuming Cal will fix that).

1. Goodwin - Same as before, he just shows relentlessness and attacks with a vengeance. I can see where defenses would rather just not play him because they might get hurt, lol.

Harrow - Same. Great with the ball, gets to the rim with ease, but frail.

Wiltjer - Steve Novak

2. Also watch for Julius Mays .. he reminds me of Earl Watson but deadly from 3. He's on NO ONES radar and will likely not be drafted but may be worth a camp invite.
    The Jazz desperately need someone like Goodwin. I think that is why i want to see more Burks but I could be completely wrong about Burks and what he can do.

Is Mays a senior?

I'm not too bothered by what I am hearing from you about Poythress. Two thoughts on that. First, I wonder if he is not used to playing with so much talent so he doesn't know how he fits yet. I saw a similar behavior during the McDonalds All-American game. Second, maybe that will help him fall to a team that could use him to take the next step (Utah hopefully).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz desperately need someone like Goodwin. I think that is why i want to see more Burks but I could be completely wrong about Burks and what he can do.

Is Mays a senior?

I'm not too bothered by what I am hearing from you about Poythress. Two thoughts on that. First, I wonder if he is not used to playing with so much talent so he doesn't know how he fits yet. I saw a similar behavior during the McDonalds All-American game. Second, maybe that will help him fall to a team that could use him to take the next step (Utah hopefully).
    Goodwin also is showing he can play PG. As I stated pre-season, Cal is going to give him that shot.. and he is already doing so. Last night Harrow was struggling just a bit and Cal moved Archie to PG .. clearly sparking a 40 - 2 run. Archie kind of reminds me of Westbrook, though most others are saying Wade.

Mays is a senior.

I think your assessment of Poythress is correct. He is a 4.0 student has had the reputation of being a MKG-like work ethic and motor .. I think he's just mentally adjusting to the speed/size change. He'll be fine, for sure.
    #dumptruckin