Page 59 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061691091595591059 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Goodwin also is showing he can play PG. As I stated pre-season, Cal is going to give him that shot.. and he is already doing so. Last night Harrow was struggling just a bit and Cal moved Archie to PG .. clearly sparking a 40 - 2 run. Archie kind of reminds me of Westbrook, though most others are saying Wade.

Mays is a senior.

I think your assessment of Poythress is correct. He is a 4.0 student has had the reputation of being a MKG-like work ethic and motor .. I think he's just mentally adjusting to the speed/size change. He'll be fine, for sure.
    1. I like what you are saying. I like Westbrook I just wish that his BBIQ was a little higher.

2. Certainly worth a shot if he is a hard-nosed player and can light it up from deep. What are his measurements?

3. Like I said, I think that Poythress will be right there when it matters most, the tourney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Goodwin also is showing he can play PG. As I stated pre-season, Cal is going to give him that shot.. and he is already doing so. Last night Harrow was struggling just a bit and Cal moved Archie to PG .. clearly sparking a 40 - 2 run. Archie kind of reminds me of Westbrook, though most others are saying Wade.

Mays is a senior.

I think your assessment of Poythress is correct. He is a 4.0 student has had the reputation of being a MKG-like work ethic and motor .. I think he's just mentally adjusting to the speed/size change. He'll be fine, for sure.
    Goodwin is becoming the player I'm hoping falls to us. If he really can play PG, then there's no doubt he should be the player we need to target. And from what you've been saying, Westbrook is who came to my mind, as well. Can't wait to watch him this season.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Who are the best pg's that should be coming out of this draft? I say we flip al, sap and mo for some young guys and picks. We should go full rebuild next year. Oh and we might as well start the tank not and get a top pick next year

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCamjazzfan View Post
    Who are the best pg's that should be coming out of this draft? I say we flip al, sap and mo for some young guys and picks. We should go full rebuild next year. Oh and we might as well start the tank not and get a top pick next year
    .......who will then sit on the bench for their first two years in the league.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Goodwin is becoming the player I'm hoping falls to us. If he really can play PG, then there's no doubt he should be the player we need to target. And from what you've been saying, Westbrook is who came to my mind, as well. Can't wait to watch him this season.
    Same.

I'm starting to see why PKM is successful because I want to not believe him but he hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not yet convinced Archie can play PG at the NBA level .. But worth watching.

Our next two games are against Maryland (at the Brooklyn arena) and Duke ... It's early for our younguns, but we'll get a better idea of what's what.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This UK all-access is fun TV.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Negged.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @Orange did you forget the password to the league forum or something??? WTF
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Negged.
    negged bigger.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Cal is ALL OVER Archie and being very demanding .. he sees something big.

: Archie is 3rd highest ranked recruit.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Cal is ALL OVER Archie and being very demanding .. he sees something big.

: Archie is 3rd highest ranked recruit.
    Archie doesn't seem to be fighting through it. I really hope he does.

Harrow seems lost.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I did like that Archie is asking to play PG. I also like that Cal doesn't seem to get a crap who he is, he will ride you until you get it. Seems like Corbin is missing that ability.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Archie doesn't seem to be fighting through it. I really hope he does.

Harrow seems lost.
    It's early. Watch how Cal wears these guys down into winners. Equal parts positive reinforcement/you can do ANYTHING ... and if you slack you'll get NO opportunity. He's the master, the best .. period.

I did like that Archie is asking to play PG. I also like that Cal doesn't seem to get a crap who he is, he will ride you until you get it. Seems like Corbin is missing that ability.
    Archie wants it, expects it, but at this point has too much chip .. Cal will destroy that small area while bldg. up the pos points ..

Corbin is not even in the comparable consideration.
    #dumptruckin