Page 65 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667751151655651065 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The guys usually start clicking around mid-January... Especially th defense. Cals teams are always lockdown coming into March.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yea I watch some of the UK/Maryland game and overall I wasn't that impressed. I missed most of the first half when UK was playing better. I also realize it was the first game. Noel needs to gain a lot of strength because he was getting pushed around. Goodwin was wild and you can see he has talent but still lacks BB IQ. Maryland looked like the better team in the second half. I am excited about college BB this year because the Jazz are going to have two picks again.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Watched a little of the UK game. I know its early but Noel doesn't appear to be in the same stratosphere as Davis.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Watched a little of the UK game. I know its early but Noel doesn't appear to be in the same stratosphere as Davis.
    Davis had a better feel for the game but he certainly struggled as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    He's not and I think people underestimate just how special of a collegiate player Davis was. There have been very few, if any, college freshman as good as Davis.

Noel is not that player, but suffice to say that was one game, it's very early, and people here will see a different player in a month.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Agreed with a lot of what orange said about UK, so I won't go into that.

Is Shabazz out for the whole year? I know the NCAA ruled him ineligible for the first game, but is he really out for good?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Agreed with a lot of what orange said about UK, so I won't go into that.

Is Shabazz out for the whole year? I know the NCAA ruled him ineligible for the first game, but is he really out for good?
    He's currently ruled ineligible to ever play collegiately. UCLA will appeal. I'm trying to get some inside scoop as to what the likelihood is he'll play, but nothing yet.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He's currently ruled ineligible to ever play collegiately. UCLA will appeal. I'm trying to get some inside scoop as to what the likelihood is he'll play, but nothing yet.
    I see. Let us know. Shabazz sitting out an entire season would be a tragedy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    I see. Let us know. Shabazz sitting out an entire season would be a tragedy.
    Yes it would, especially considering it's not that big of deal what he is accused of..

Someone paid for three of his visits. He should have to repay the money and sit a few games .. anything more is more hypocrisy from from the NCAA.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's some whispering going on that the NCAA has more evidence than has been made public to this point. That doesn't make any sense to me, but I suspect we'll be hearing more details shortly. Apparently Duke and UNC are two of the schools he visited with $ help. (not that which schools matter)
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Talk about a confident shooter, lol..

Wiltjer with the walkaway 3.. (yes, it went in)

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Talk about a confident shooter, lol..

Wiltjer with the walkaway 3.. (yes, it went in)

I noticed that too.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is a very early mock draft:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-m...medium=twitter

Here are the Jazz highlights for those who don't care to look

#11 BJ Young Arkansas PG/SG
    #12 Steven Adams Pittsburgh C
    #41 Ray McCallum Detroit PG

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One other note, no WCS or Wiltjer of UK.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's not and I think people underestimate just how special of a collegiate player Davis was. There have been very few, if any, college freshman as good as Davis.
    More UK hyperbole. Shocker.