Page 67 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 17788
  1. #991
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Yep. Elite athleticism alongside Favors too. I'd love to get him and one guy who can drive at will to the rim. Like Burks, but only better.
    LeBryan Nash is worth watching.
    #dumptruckin

  2. #992
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Trade Rondo for Jefferson and Burks

    PG--Rondo
    SG--Hayward
    SF-Nash-Mitchell
    PF-Millsap
    C-Favors-Kanter

    Sick core...

  3. #993
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    LeBryan Nash is worth watching.
    You've brought up his name a lot. After talking about him you usually talk about him being a bit of a headcase.


    So, I have a question for you. Say that Mitchell and Poythress are both off the board and the Jazz are making their first pick at #13. Do you take a shot at Nash with that pick?

    Just to make things interesting, the Jazz also have the #16 pick in the draft as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #994
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Oh. If he's a headcase, I don't want him. Poly would be nice.

  5. #995
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Trade Rondo for Jefferson and Burks

    PG--Rondo
    SG--Hayward
    SF-Nash-Mitchell
    PF-Millsap
    C-Favors-Kanter

    Sick core...
    I think adding Rondo to this Jazz team makes things different immediately. Yes, I'd like that team.
    #dumptruckin

  6. #996
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You've brought up his name a lot. After talking about him you usually talk about him being a bit of a headcase.


    So, I have a question for you. Say that Mitchell and Poythress are both off the board and the Jazz are making their first pick at #13. Do you take a shot at Nash with that pick?

    Just to make things interesting, the Jazz also have the #16 pick in the draft as well.
    As of right now, no. I want to see how he plays this year and that answer may change. He's a great talent ..

    Adonis Thomas is another.
    #dumptruckin

  7. #997
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    11,995
    Total Rep Points
    29373
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Trade Rondo for Jefferson and Burks

    PG--Rondo
    SG--Hayward
    SF-Nash-Mitchell
    PF-Millsap
    C-Favors-Kanter

    Sick core...
    The Celtics already have three other SGs. We would have to give up either Enes or Favors, along with either Sap or Al. I think they're too fond of Green to want Hayward, and they're set at the 2. Ideally they would want either a good draft pick, or a big man packaged with a PG. At least, I would think so. I don't think they believe they can start Bradley for 82 games at the 1

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  8.  

     

  9. #998
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Here is DX's breakdown of Nash



    The very end is what concerns me the most. Think about what would happen if he didn't get a lot of playing time behind Marvin and Carroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  10. #999
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    The Celtics already have three other SGs. We would have to give up either Enes or Favors, along with either Sap or Al. I think they're too fond of Green to want Hayward, and they're set at the 2. Ideally they would want either a good draft pick, or a big man packaged with a PG. At least, I would think so. I don't think they believe they can start Bradley for 82 games at the 1
    That is my point as well. The Celtics would be downright stupid to not ask for at least what the Thunder got for Harden. As of right now Rondo>Harden. It is a long shot to get Rondo unless the Celtics are ready to blow it up and start over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #1000
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    For the record, I don't see Rondo as a realistic possibility .. I would just love to see it. I'd give a 1st and Millsap, in a second.
    #dumptruckin

  12. #1001
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    For the record, I don't see Rondo as a realistic possibility .. I would just love to see it. I'd give a 1st and Millsap, in a second.
    That is fair but I think that Boston would laugh if that was offered. I could see them being more tempted if it was two firsts and Millsap with the chance to swap second rounders one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  13. #1002
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    That is fair but I think that Boston would laugh if that was offered. I could see them being more tempted if it was two firsts and Millsap with the chance to swap second rounders one time.
    Done. Awaiting confirmation.
    #dumptruckin

  14. #1003
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Done. Awaiting confirmation.
    I've been told that you have a way to get things done but if you got this done I would be amazed. In fact, I would start an annual parade in your honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #1004
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I've been told that you have a way to get things done but if you got this done I would be amazed. In fact, I would start an annual parade in your honor.
    Rainbow?
    #dumptruckin

  16. #1005
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,892
    Total Rep Points
    23721
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    My guess is we'd have to give up Kanter, GSW pick, our own pick, and maybe Mo for Rondo.

    Nash is sick, but dumb. I'd take Adonis Thomas over him. Though, that could change by the end of the season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •