Page 70 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 17788
    Banned
    Poythress looked like a man last night. Noel looked like he will be really good when he puts on a few pounds. Goodwin needs to take a few deep breaths and calm down. Wiltjer still aint got **** on Hartsock.

Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Poythress looked like a man last night. Noel looked like he will be really good when he puts on a few pounds. Goodwin needs to take a few deep breaths and calm down. Wiltjer still aint got **** on Hartsock.
    Agree with 75% of that, lol.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Just always been a fan. I went to school in Missouri. Everybody always assumes I went to the U but my love of the Utes has basically nothing to do with the actual school haha.

You go to the football games Spy?
    Not usually. I'm just not into football anywhere near as much as basketball. Ute games and the super bowl are pretty much all the football I watch. I'd be down for going to a game if you're ever in SLC, though. Of course, we'd also have to go to a Jazz game...why do you live in STG, again? Lol.
    #Extravaganza

On the UK prospects:

Noel looked much more assertive last night, which you definitely like to see out of a top talent. He'll have to keep that killer mentality up, if he wants to claim the #1 spot over Shabazz.

Poythress was beasting. I think he'll be able to play both forward spots in the NBA with ease. He looked much more like the player I was expecting to see, compared to game one. I'd be ecstatic if we landed him, despite the fact that PG is our greatest need.

Goodwin is a player. I was generally pleased with his PG play, and it gave me hope we could play him as such. He's never going to average double digit assists, but I think he has the passing ability to at least be the scoring PG that has become so common today. Hopefully, he continues to give us good reason to believe he can play PG.
    #Extravaganza

@PKM

Nice sig, lol.

And nice pic you sent UGLI. I love that you guys are finally sexting.
    #Extravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Not usually. I'm just not into football anywhere near as much as basketball. Ute games and the super bowl are pretty much all the football I watch. I'd be down for going to a game if you're ever in SLC, though. Of course, we'd also have to go to a Jazz game...why do you live in STG, again? Lol.
    Get with the program, Spycam.

I drive up to SLC for every Utes football game! I tailgate all day before every game, let me know if you want to stop by. It saddens me to think there are people in SLC missing out on Utes football and tailgaiting
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Get with the program, Spycam.

I drive up to SLC for every Utes football game! I tailgate all day before every game, let me know if you want to stop by. It saddens me to think there are people in SLC missing out on Utes football and tailgaiting
    You serious? You've been up here all this time and I didn't know?? We gotta make up for lost time.
    #Extravaganza

You serious? You've been up here all this time and I didn't know?? We gotta make up for lost time.
    Haha I'll be up tailgaiting starting at like 9 am Saturday, games starts at 8 pm I think. Come up whenever. I have a couple friends that will probly be selling extra tickets too. I'll PM you my phone number.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

PS Spycam how have you missed all my epic Utes game/tailgaiting related threads??
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Haha I'll be up tailgaiting starting at like 9 am Saturday, games starts at 8 pm I think. Come up whenever. I have a couple friends that will probly be selling extra tickets too. I'll PM you my phone number.
    Cool. I may go to a club Friday night, so I definitely won't be up at 9 am, lol. I'll let you know, though. I'm looking forward to it.

PS Spycam how have you missed all my epic Utes game/tailgaiting related threads??
    Idk. Like I said, I just don't follow football like basketball, so have rarely gone into the Utes football thread. Epic fail on my part, apparently.
    #Extravaganza

Cool. I may go to a club Friday night, so I definitely won't be up at 9 am, lol. I'll let you know, though. I'm looking forward to it.

Idk. Like I said, I just don't follow football like basketball, so have rarely gone into the Utes football thread. Epic fail on my part, apparently.
    Nah, look for threads that are more of the "Marvin Williams ****ing Wet Bandit Mother ****er" variety.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Nah, look for threads that are more of the "I was with a hot girl and got scared she might want to do something so I ran away" variety.
    This.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Banned
    Poythress was very impressive last night. Very. Noel was too but to a lesser degree. I was even impressed by that 7'0" frosh who played football in HS. Seemed raw but very athletic and smooth.

What school does poythress play for?

@spycam don't touch Ugli's Mtn Dew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?