Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hhaha .. and I knew that .. still ..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    OT: (2014)

Wiggins played a game in Kentucky yesterday. I normally would have gone but couldn't make it. I spoke with several key people that went to watch the game. One of the most fascinating quotes I heard was from an NBA scout. He said Wiggins is beginning to spoken of among scouts as likely having a career that will be in the same breath as the all-time greats ... challenging for best to ever played.

I know it's early, but I haven't heard that about any kid since Lebron. Anxious to see this kid in college next year and the NBA in two.

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

Wiggins played a game in Kentucky yesterday. I normally would have gone but couldn't make it. I spoke with several key people that went to watch the game. One of the most fascinating quotes I heard was from an NBA scout. He said Wiggins is beginning to spoken of among scouts as likely having a career that will be in the same breath as the all-time greats ... challenging for best to ever played.

I know it's early, but I haven't heard that about any kid since Lebron. Anxious to see this kid in college next year and the NBA in two.

I feel bad for his brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I feel bad for his brother.
    Nick? Why, I'm not sure I know what you know?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nick? Why, I'm not sure I know what you know?
    Sorry, early morning with not enough rest from the weekend. I was thinking about the Harrison brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Sorry, early morning with not enough rest from the weekend. I was thinking about the Harrison brothers.
    Oh, gotcha, haha ..
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Take this with a grain of salt at this point, but word from inside UK is that Ryan Harrow is crumbling under the pressure. I've been told he's proving to be too mentally weak for the extremely intense physical practices as well as the extreme intensity Calipari is pushing him for perfection. Small rumblings he may not 'make it' .. whatever that means.

FWIW, we go through this every year and every kid, so far, has pulled themselves up by their boot-straps .. we'll see if Ryan can do the same.
    He seemed like a little bitch baby during the all access shows

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    He seemed like a little bitch baby during the all access shows
    His voice alone leaves most with the same impression, haha.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    His voice alone leaves most with the same impression, haha.
    "But coach Cal he rides me hard and it hurts my feelings and when he raises his voice I get scared" In a mouse voice.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Time to tank?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Shabazz Muhammad making his debut on ESPN2 tonight @ 6 PM MST

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Shabazz Muhammad making his debut on ESPN2 tonight @ 6 PM MST
    He'll be very good from game 1. Some guys come in ready and he is one of those.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He'll be very good from game 1. Some guys come in ready and he is one of those.
    Very excited to see him play, he was a man in high school. I don't think he will dissapoint.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Very excited to see him play, he was a man in high school. I don't think he will dissapoint.
    The only thing that may hold him back is Ben Howland's awful offense. Hopefully he breaks from the norm and doesn't attach a plowhorse mentality to this team as he has EVERY year he's coached. It would be a shame to play grind-it-out sloooooooooow ball with 'Bazz on the team. UCLA normally averages around 65 per game, iirc.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The only thing that may hold him back is Ben Howland's awful offense. Hopefully he breaks from the norm and doesn't attach a plowhorse mentality to this team as he has EVERY year he's coached. It would be a shame to play grind-it-out sloooooooooow ball with 'Bazz on the team. UCLA normally averages around 65 per game, iirc.
    I guess they havent played anyone but it looked like they were picking it up a bit this year