Page 75 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677851251755751075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 17788
    'Bazz getting a little flack for his first game for putting up 15pts, 1rb, 2asts .. talk about hype .. it's the kids first ever college game and it was a letdown with 15??

Kids gonna be very good. At least a HUGE scorer, that is.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

^He looked a little out of shape I thought. Probably was chowing down on some of those Twinkies after being declared ineligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    ^He looked a little out of shape I thought. Probably was chowing down on some of those Twinkies after being declared ineligible.
    Agree .. but still .. 15pts in a debut is plenty to be excited about if you're a bruin .. or a 'Bazz fan.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Playing against an AWFUL Georgia team, Cody Zeller played 27 minutes;

6pts
    4rbs
    0asts
    0blks
    2stls
    4to's

Terrible for a consensus top 3 pick. As I have said many times, he's very good. A great collegiate player, but has no business in the top 5.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

A number of NBA GMs -- including the Celtics’ Danny Ainge, the Jazz’s Kevin O’Connor, Bulls’ Gar Forman, the Warriors Bob Myers and the Blazers Neil Olshey -- were in attendance. Overall, they are seeing the same phenomenon here that they are seeing everywhere. This is a down season, talent wise, in the NCAA. “If Cody Zeller, Shabazz Muhammad, Nerlens Noel and James McAdoo are your top four picks, it’s going to be an ugly, ugly draft.” Other than McAdoo, I couldn’t find a scout or GM convinced there was another first-round prospect here. If Kabongo plays, that could be two. But that explains, in part, why the field is so weak. ESPN.com

Awesome...

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    A number of NBA GMs -- including the Celtics’ Danny Ainge, the Jazz’s Kevin O’Connor, Bulls’ Gar Forman, the Warriors Bob Myers and the Blazers Neil Olshey -- were in attendance. Overall, they are seeing the same phenomenon here that they are seeing everywhere. This is a down season, talent wise, in the NCAA. “If Cody Zeller, Shabazz Muhammad, Nerlens Noel and James McAdoo are your top four picks, it’s going to be an ugly, ugly draft.” Other than McAdoo, I couldn’t find a scout or GM convinced there was another first-round prospect here. If Kabongo plays, that could be two. But that explains, in part, why the field is so weak. ESPN.com

Awesome...
    Don't worry about it, they said the 2011 draft class was weak and we had two lottery picks that year. Those guys are tearing it up. KOC will find a diamond in the ruff.....trust him.
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Awesome...
    This does worry me. Is it wrong that I hope that the GST go into super tank mode again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Awesome...
    Credible quotes but awful take. There's some very, very good talent in this class.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Banned
    Did Mcadoo improve his athleticism dramatically or is it just me? He looks a lot more explosive.

Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Did Mcadoo improve his athleticism dramatically or is it just me? He looks a lot more explosive.
    I'd grade him an average athlete. No idea whether he's improved, though.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'd grade him an average athlete. No idea whether he's improved, though.
    I thought he was even possibly below average last year but he looks quicker, has had some nice dunks, playing well so far.

He's a very solid player. I thought he was bit overrated coming out of high school, but always thought a top10 pick. High bb IQ.

As for UNC, remember to also watch for Bullock and Hairston .. two great perimeter shooters that have more than just that aspect to their games.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Don't worry about it, they said the 2011 draft class was weak and we had two lottery picks that year. Those guys are tearing it up. KOC will find a diamond in the ruff.....trust him.
    Knowing there are more than 1-2 diamonds in that ruff would be encouraging though.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    As for UNC, remember to also watch for Bullock and Hairston .. two great perimeter shooters that have more than just that aspect to their games.
    With Burks out, I've been looking at Hairston.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Anyone yet mention Brandon Davies? That's what we really need, a 6-9 PF/C that can run the floor.

He's very athletic because he's an African American. He also can play the point like Burks, Murphy, Foye, Kanter and Favors. I hear this is a must for all players Corbin. He likes the flexibility to play people out of position.