Page 81 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283911311815811081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 17788
    Rep Level
    So much of the game is about mental toughness, and I think Goodwin has it.

The way he was blocking shots, running out, making steals, making passes and crashing the rim was fearless.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    He has more mental toughness than MKG .. not kidding. He's just unconscious on the court. We're only 5 games in and he's already one of my all-time favorites just for his killer instinct.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He has more mental toughness than MKG .. not kidding. He's just unconscious on the court. We're only 5 games in and he's already one of my all-time favorites just for his killer instinct.
    So, barring trade move ups, we will have no chance to draft him with the Warriors pick?

Rep Level
    Trey Burke.....

Rep Level
    It's early, but Goodwin looks like the highest rated guard overall after Shabazz. He could go Top-8 and be out of our reach. There are a bunch of skinny bigs in this draft class, and they probably won't all go ahead of Goodwin.

Rep Level
    Here's to hoping Goodwin or Poythress fall to us. They're currently listed in our range, but it's hard to imagine them both staying there.

Curry needs to get injured.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    So, barring trade move ups, we will have no chance to draft him with the Warriors pick?
    I could see him hovering in the 7 - 10 range. He'll max out because he's a 6'4 SG. He seems so much bigger than that on the court, but that's what he's listed .. so I don't see him going higher than 6, tops.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Here's to hoping Goodwin or Poythress fall to us. They're currently listed in our range, but it's hard to imagine them both staying there.

Curry needs to get injured.
    High probability.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    I could see him hovering in the 7 - 10 range. He'll max out because he's a 6'4 SG. He seems so much bigger than that on the court, but that's what he's listed .. so I don't see him going higher than 6, tops.
    Let's hope so.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The Jazz seem to be sorely lacking this from everyone on the team. DWill had it and I think that is the last player that really showed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz seem to be sorely lacking this from everyone on the team. DWill had it and I think that is the last player that really showed it.
    I could not possibly agree more that the Jazz have been leaderless for years.. even DWill was more VOCAL than great leader, imo.

This team desperately needs a new coach and a STRONG leader.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Didn't Beal get drafted 3rd overall as a 6'4 SG (who didn't even play as well as Goodwin has currently at any point during the season)?

Rep Level
    I could not possibly agree more that the Jazz have been leaderless for years.. even DWill was more VOCAL than great leader, imo.

This team desperately needs a new coach and a STRONG leader.
    I agree with all of this. My point about DWill was that he took on the tough match ups as well as taking the tough shots to win games down the stretch. Hayward is getting some sort of a 'tude, but nothing compared to what I want to see on the Jazz.

As much as I love Poythress, his lack of that 'tude is not what the Jazz need. They need someone who wants to dunk over anyone on the court. Do you know anyone like that?
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Didn't Beal get drafted 3rd overall as a 6'4 SG (who didn't even play as well as Goodwin has currently at any point during the season)?
    Yea, by the Wizards which is not saying much. Don't forget Waiters going #4.

Rep Level
    Good point.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---