Page 91 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 418189909192931011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17788
  1. #1351
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'll answer these questions tomorrow. I'm sure you all understand.
    Yea, I'm sure you watched that Jazz game. I would understand if you were close to slitting someone's throat because of it. We'll give you a pass tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #1352
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    PKM, if you need a hug I am here for you.

  3. #1353
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    PKM, if you need a hug I am here for you.
    Thanks Cy.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  4. #1354
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    PKM, I see that you still have not talked about the game yesterday. Losing the first home game in the Calipari must be hard. I feel for ya. I'd offer something to cry on but I think Cy's offer is too good to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #1355
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Yeah, it was tough. This team kind of reminds me of the Jazz. No true/elite PG. No true leader. No true/elite lockdown defender.

    We've had those identities each of the past years under Calipari. You know it's a PG drought when Cal didn't even get one. There's no disputing he's owned that position for many years.

    Like the commentators said in the Baylor game, though. "You teams better get your licks in on UK this year. They won it all next year and they'll be nearly unbeatable next year."

    We'll still be good this year, but easily the weakest team of the Calipari era .. this looks like an Elite8 team to me.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  6.  

     

  7. #1356
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,252
    Rep Power
    87
    Rep Level
    22034
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yeah, it was tough. This team kind of reminds me of the Jazz. No true/elite PG. No true leader. No true/elite lockdown defender.

    We've had those identities each of the past years under Calipari. You know it's a PG drought when Cal didn't even get one. There's no disputing he's owned that position for many years.

    Like the commentators said in the Baylor game, though. "You teams better get your licks in on UK this year. They won it all next year and they'll be nearly unbeatable next year."

    We'll still be good this year, but easily the weakest team of the Calipari era .. this looks like an Elite8 team to me.
    Noel isn't an elite defender?

  8. #1357
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yeah, it was tough. This team kind of reminds me of the Jazz. No true/elite PG. No true leader. No true/elite lockdown defender.

    We've had those identities each of the past years under Calipari. You know it's a PG drought when Cal didn't even get one. There's no disputing he's owned that position for many years.

    Like the commentators said in the Baylor game, though. "You teams better get your licks in on UK this year. They won it all next year and they'll be nearly unbeatable next year."

    We'll still be good this year, but easily the weakest team of the Calipari era .. this looks like an Elite8 team to me.
    You had a prophet commentating that game? That's amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9. #1358
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Noel isn't an elite defender?
    Yes .. he will be, that is. Right now he leaves his feet too early, but he'll be there within 10 more games.

    What I mean, though, is a G/wing defender. MKG last year .. we could have him guard 4 positions and lock the guy down. That makes for a great identity. The year before that was Andre Liggins .. This year we have great defensive players, but no one that has embraced the role of defensive enforcer.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #1359
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You had a prophet commentating that game? That's amazing!
    We paid a little extra. Well worth it.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  11. #1360
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    We paid a little extra. Well worth it.
    When you say little, what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  12. #1361
    Senior Member LazyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The City
    Posts
    6,299
    Rep Power
    69
    Rep Level
    17711
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    We paid a little extra. Well worth it.
    You're talking about recruiting, right?

  13. #1362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    3775
    Is Trey Burke a good enough athlete to make up for his lack of size? He is obviously very skilled, good shooter, great passer, great floor leader, great feel for the game. But he is still only 6' 180. Thats really small for someone who isnt an elite athlete.

  14. #1363
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    You're talking about recruiting, right?
    Haterz EVERYWHERE!
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15. #1364
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,464
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Is Trey Burke a good enough athlete to make up for his lack of size? He is obviously very skilled, good shooter, great passer, great floor leader, great feel for the game. But he is still only 6' 180. Thats really small for someone who isnt an elite athlete.
    I love the kid, but I don't see him being a big factor in the NBA. I do think he'll play, but not at an elite level. Has his shooting improved?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  16. #1365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    3775
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I love the kid, but I don't see him being a big factor in the NBA. I do think he'll play, but not at an elite level. Has his shooting improved?
    Seems like a solid shooter in the games Ive watched, not anything like Randy Freaking Foye, but a decent shooter nonetheless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •