Page 91 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 418189909192931011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'll answer these questions tomorrow. I'm sure you all understand.
    Yea, I'm sure you watched that Jazz game. I would understand if you were close to slitting someone's throat because of it. We'll give you a pass tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    PKM, if you need a hug I am here for you.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    PKM, if you need a hug I am here for you.
    Thanks Cy.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    PKM, I see that you still have not talked about the game yesterday. Losing the first home game in the Calipari must be hard. I feel for ya. I'd offer something to cry on but I think Cy's offer is too good to pass up.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah, it was tough. This team kind of reminds me of the Jazz. No true/elite PG. No true leader. No true/elite lockdown defender.

We've had those identities each of the past years under Calipari. You know it's a PG drought when Cal didn't even get one. There's no disputing he's owned that position for many years.

Like the commentators said in the Baylor game, though. "You teams better get your licks in on UK this year. They won it all next year and they'll be nearly unbeatable next year."

We'll still be good this year, but easily the weakest team of the Calipari era .. this looks like an Elite8 team to me.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah, it was tough. This team kind of reminds me of the Jazz. No true/elite PG. No true leader. No true/elite lockdown defender.

We've had those identities each of the past years under Calipari. You know it's a PG drought when Cal didn't even get one. There's no disputing he's owned that position for many years.

Like the commentators said in the Baylor game, though. "You teams better get your licks in on UK this year. They won it all next year and they'll be nearly unbeatable next year."

We'll still be good this year, but easily the weakest team of the Calipari era .. this looks like an Elite8 team to me.
    Noel isn't an elite defender?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

You had a prophet commentating that game? That's amazing!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Noel isn't an elite defender?
    Yes .. he will be, that is. Right now he leaves his feet too early, but he'll be there within 10 more games.

What I mean, though, is a G/wing defender. MKG last year .. we could have him guard 4 positions and lock the guy down. That makes for a great identity. The year before that was Andre Liggins .. This year we have great defensive players, but no one that has embraced the role of defensive enforcer.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You had a prophet commentating that game? That's amazing!
    We paid a little extra. Well worth it.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When you say little, what do you mean?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You're talking about recruiting, right?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is Trey Burke a good enough athlete to make up for his lack of size? He is obviously very skilled, good shooter, great passer, great floor leader, great feel for the game. But he is still only 6' 180. Thats really small for someone who isnt an elite athlete.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    You're talking about recruiting, right?
    Haterz EVERYWHERE!
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Is Trey Burke a good enough athlete to make up for his lack of size? He is obviously very skilled, good shooter, great passer, great floor leader, great feel for the game. But he is still only 6' 180. Thats really small for someone who isnt an elite athlete.
    I love the kid, but I don't see him being a big factor in the NBA. I do think he'll play, but not at an elite level. Has his shooting improved?
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love the kid, but I don't see him being a big factor in the NBA. I do think he'll play, but not at an elite level. Has his shooting improved?
    Seems like a solid shooter in the games Ive watched, not anything like Randy Freaking Foye, but a decent shooter nonetheless.