Page 99 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 17824
  1. #1471
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,026
    Total Rep Points
    13965
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You and I have been talking about this kid for two years now, so we obviously both saw the potential..

    I like what I've seen and I'm anxious to see him play in his first game against a ranked opponent on Dec29 (UNC).
    Chad Ford named him the best freshman in the country in an article yesterday. Thinks he is more of a four than a three, which I agree with. Thinks if he was two inches taller would be in consideration for the number one pick, but top 5 is not out of the question. He is a bit of a tweener, but has crazy long arms and handles. He is really intriguing. If we could land him and have a rotation of he, Favors and Kanter we would be set in the front court for a long time.

  2. #1472
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,084
    Total Rep Points
    10002
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Chad Ford named him the best freshman in the country in an article yesterday. Thinks he is more of a four than a three, which I agree with. Thinks if he was two inches taller would be in consideration for the number one pick, but top 5 is not out of the question. He is a bit of a tweener, but has crazy long arms and handles. He is really intriguing. If we could land him and have a rotation of he, Favors and Kanter we would be set in the front court for a long time.
    Are you referring to Poythress ?

  3. #1473
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Are you referring to Poythress ?
    Anthony Bennett - UNLV

  4. #1474
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,251
    Total Rep Points
    29491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    The name "Otto Porter" just feels like a bust name.
    #PlayStupido4Mario


  5. #1475
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,824
    Total Rep Points
    75434
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    lol, that's funny spycam
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  6. #1476
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Read a write-up on the point from Syracuse. We need to get him. Period. End of story. Based on some of the talent at the top of the draft, we may be able to.

  7.  

     

  8. #1477
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    If we could get him and someone like my boy Tony Mitchell (a 3/4 combo, elite athleticism, efficient, two way player), wow, just wow.

  9. #1478
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,824
    Total Rep Points
    75434
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Read a write-up on the point from Syracuse. We need to get him. Period. End of story. Based on some of the talent at the top of the draft, we may be able to.
    Noted.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #1479
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,185
    Total Rep Points
    49440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm all in on Kabongo.
    #BringBackUGLI

  11. #1480
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,824
    Total Rep Points
    75434
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I'm all in on Kabongo.
    L ots
    O f
    L uck
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  12. #1481
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,185
    Total Rep Points
    49440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yup, with LOL Kabongo will fall to the Jazz and we'll have our stud PG.
    #BringBackUGLI

  13. #1482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Burke tonight - 19 points on 8/12 shooting - 4 Rbs - 5 Assists - 1 TO and Michigan held the other team to 39 points. I'll withhold who they played

    Still overall a very solid game and continued to impress. Should hopefully be available for our pick.

  14. #1483
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,080
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    The name "Otto Porter" just feels like a bust name.
    Otto is a family name for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #1484
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    34,873
    Total Rep Points
    32011
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    The name "Otto Porter" just feels like a bust name.
    He will bust a nut into your mother.
    I have forgiven Dowsett

  16. #1485
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,080
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Read a write-up on the point from Syracuse. We need to get him. Period. End of story. Based on some of the talent at the top of the draft, we may be able to.
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •