Page 107 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dang. Those football highlights are crazy. Glad to see he held up (for his sake, at least). I'm not sure he comes out this year, and I think you can also make an argument that there is an upside of sorts to getting a seasoned player, too.

Interesting prospect, though. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For my PG list, my list cuts off after MCW and Burke (in that order). The rest of those guys have real question marks about whether they're actually PGs or just plain good enough and I've always been a fan of real PGs (being stuck with players that aren't has only strengthened that belief).

In regard to Burke, he's short, but his wingspan is pretty impressive which is nice, though in my thinking, wingspan/height ratio is least important for points (and most important for bigs) while pure height is actually most important for PGs (contrary to conventional thinking) as height's primary contributing factor is vision. That's a big reason why I find MCW so intriguing (despite not having a good wingspan/height ratio, is TALL). I derailed my own point, which is wingspan makes up for lack of height to some degree and Burke does well in that regard.
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Withey wouldn't be a bad choice with the GSW pick (assuming 20'ish). Willie Cauley-Stein is one to watch there as well. Legit 7' that played wide receiver and is the fastest guy on UK's team .. blk per minute are off the charts, great hands, athletic as hell.. either of them. Withey more refined at this point, with WCS having more upside, imo.
    Withey is also almost 25. Older than most of our core.

WCS is a true freshman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Withey is also almost 25. Older than most of our core.

WCS is a true freshman.
    Uhh... Withey is 22.

?
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Uhh... Withey is 22.

?
    I'm blaming Chad Ford. He mentioned in a chat that Withey was 24 turning 25.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm blaming Chad Ford. He mentioned in a chat that Withey was 24 turning 25.
    I sure hope he didn't.
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Whithey is interesting, but he is also a tall skinny center who isn't athletic or exceptionally skilled. How many of those players succeed in the NBA?
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I sure hope he didn't.
    Sorry, i must be getting old because my memory was remembering things wrong. This is what was said:

Tony (Richmond, CA)

How high do you have Jeff Withey rated as a prospect? Will his size alone get him in the lottery of a weaker draft class?
    Chad Ford (1:37 PM)

Not sure about Lottery, but he's getting closer. What makes him so special is that he's blocking 5.4 shots per game and averaging just 1.1 fouls per game. That's really incredible. Seems to be getting better by the game. If he was 19, again, he'd be a Top 10 pick. He'll be 23 on draft night which is a pretty big red flag for NBA teams and he's still pretty raw offensively. That's why he's in the 20s and not the lottery right now.
    I was just pushing my own agenda. This was not Ford's fault at all.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Looks like MemoisMoney is hoping we get him though.
    :^D

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yeah, he'll be 23.5 when the season starts. Meh.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Uhh... Withey is 22.

?
    Some might say 22 is almost 25...
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Some might say 22 is almost 25...
    I would...........

apparently.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I trust that you can put Withey on the court and reliably get few mistakes, good rim protection, and rebounds he should get. I'm not saying he'll be KG or anything.
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Has Anthony Bennett been discussed? Because, just looking over some things, god damn. Maybe he's one of the 3 bigs in a world where both Jefferson and Millsap have bounced.
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^

He's listed at 6'8". I'd rather have a 6'10"/6'11" guy who can play the 4 or 5. Any chance he's extremely long?