Page 112 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    It may be. It also may not be asking for enough. Ponder that one.
    Whaaaaaaa? Mindfreaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Whaaaaaaa? Mindfreaked.
    You have access to my private forum, right? Have some new tidbits in there (not related to this topic, btw).
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You have access to my private forum, right? Have some new tidbits in there (not related to this topic, btw).
    I'll check it out now.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I used to hang on your every word when you posted juicy stuff in these draft threads. How might one get access to your forum?
    BPA DL ASAP

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakers Luck View Post
    I used to hang on your every word when you posted juicy stuff in these draft threads. How might one get access to your forum?
    Do you have three days? Also, you have to leave all inhibitions at home. Are you prepared to do that? If not, then don't ask.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    PM me your password again. I forget it and haven't been there in months.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anybody I should be watching today?

Besides Brandon Davies of course.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anybody I should be watching today?

Besides Brandon Davies of course.
    Alex Poythress, Archie Goodwin, Ryan Harrow(not really), Willie Cauley-Stein, Nerlens Noel(not within range).
    2pm mst, CBS.

UL favored by 8.5 over UK and should be a dreadfully ugly game. UL has the number one defense in the nation and LOVES to slap and scratch to as ugly as game as possible. UK loves to RUN and UL wants the game to be sloooooooooooooow. (though they will full court pressure nearly the whole game)
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Alex Poythress, Archie Goodwin, Ryan Harrow(not really), Willie Cauley-Stein, Nerlens Noel(not within range).
    2pm mst, CBS.

UL favored by 8.5 over UK and should be a dreadfully ugly game. UL has the number one defense in the nation and LOVES to slap and scratch to as ugly as game as possible. UK loves to RUN and UL wants the game to be sloooooooooooooow. (though they will full court pressure nearly the whole game)
    I'm glad I asked. I have been in a bubble with my parents in from out of town. I have been out of touch with reality.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I question his athleticism and that is what he will need for defending all those guys you just mentioned.

Generally, he seems to be more of a "slithery" athlete, but he's shown glimpses of explosion. Let's also not underestimate the effect his size will have on the defensive end; it'll at least make it difficult for opposing PG's to get jump shots off.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So Goodwin looked great to end the game. One really bad decision but a few amazing shots that went in.

Also WCS struggles a lot from the free throw line. He missed some major opportunities to bring the game closer but he couldn't hit from the charity stripe. I really like his length and motor though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post

Generally, he seems to be more of a "slithery" athlete, but he's shown glimpses of explosion. Let's also not underestimate the effect his size will have on the defensive end; it'll at least make it difficult for opposing PG's to get jump shots off.
    Great dunk no doubt but if there was not a defender there then that dunk is nothing special. Better than I expected though.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Agreed on Goodwin. I really like his fearlessness and clutch factor.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Agreed on Goodwin. I really like his fearlessness and clutch factor.
    Same. I just didn't like the back-breaking turnover.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Same. I just didn't like the back-breaking turnover.
    Yeah, he shouldn't have picked up his dribble. He was also so, so close on another great move and lay-up attempt that just rolled off.