Page 113 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 13631031111121131141151231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Yeah, he shouldn't have picked up his dribble. He was also so, so close on another great move and lay-up attempt that just rolled off.
    Yea, I really like the kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What about this SG from Kansas? No one's mentioned him, perhaps because SG is not our primary need, but the kids has very good numbers and has pretty much elite athleticism and body.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What about this SG from Kansas? No one's mentioned him, perhaps because SG is not our primary need, but the kids has very good numbers and has pretty much elite athleticism and body.
    Tell me more. This team still needs talent desperately. Any and all quality talent is welcome. So like I said, tell me more.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Tell me more. This team still needs talent desperately. Any and all quality talent is welcome. So like I said, tell me more.
    Ben McLemore.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Ben McLemore.
    Yep.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Ben-McLemore-6258/

I think I am leaning toward him. His numbers are stellar and he has great athleticism. He's a frosh scoring 16.5 points on 53.8%/40.8% w/ 4.5 attempts per game/86.0% on 3.9 free throw attempts (that could be better) and he grabs 5.7 rebounds, dishes 2.3 dimes, has 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocks, and just 2.0 personal fouls and 2.0 turnovers, neither of which are bad. He's still just 19 and though he's a little short for a 2, he has good length with a 6'7" wingspan. Best of all, he could be a great defender.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For me, it's easier to eliminate guys I have no interest in: McAdoo (no need), Austin, Zeller, Gobert, Plumlee...these five I want nothing to do with...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For me, it's easier to eliminate guys I have no interest in: McAdoo (no need), Austin, Zeller, Gobert, Plumlee...these five I want nothing to do with...
    I completely agree with this list.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Ben McLemore.
    pass.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    pass.
    Why? Based on his numbers and athleticism, he seems like a can't miss. I know there's a semi-checkered past but it doesn't sound so bad.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Actually, I re-read his profile. It doesn't sound good.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Actually, I re-read his profile. It doesn't sound good.
    Highlights please?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Highlights please?
    Click on the DX link I linked a few posts above.

I honestly may overlook his off-court issues based on his numbers/athleticism. He has Russell Westbrook type athleticism. And the first dunk in his highlights is sick.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Click on the DX link I linked a few posts above.

I honestly may overlook his off-court issues based on his numbers/athleticism. He has Russell Westbrook type athleticism. And the first dunk in his highlights is sick.
    He's good .. but meh overall. Sorry, more later if he sticks as a top priority.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He's good .. but meh overall. Sorry, more later if he sticks as a top priority.
    Great insight. Too bad his numbers and athleticism don't support your opinion.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great insight. Too bad his numbers and athleticism don't support your opinion.
    My opinions over (documented) are laughably superior to yours (not that that's saying much), so meh.
    #dumptruckin