Page 114 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 14641041121131141151161241642146141114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 17824
  1. #1696
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    My opinions over (documented) are laughably superior to yours (not that that's saying much), so meh.
    Wow, that's stooping to a new low....even for a Wildcat...that said, let's show some intellectual honesty here. They're really not your opinions. They're the opinions of scouts you evidently know. But way to pawn them off as your own.

    But yeah, good insight.

  2. #1697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Burke with another stellar game

    22 points - 9/12
    11 assists
    2 rebounds

  3. #1698
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,408
    Total Rep Points
    80628
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Wow, that's stooping to a new low....even for a Wildcat...that said, let's show some intellectual honesty here. They're really not your opinions. They're the opinions of scouts you evidently know. But way to pawn them off as your own.

    But yeah, good insight.
    my apologies .. no intention at a personal jab .. just friendly interwebz ribbing. (unlike the real-world ribbing I give your mums)
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #1699
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38,689
    Total Rep Points
    37796
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Wow, that's stooping to a new low....even for a Wildcat...that said, let's show some intellectual honesty here. They're really not your opinions. They're the opinions of scouts you evidently know. But way to pawn them off as your own.

    But yeah, good insight.
    He is just mad about the UK loss.

  5.  

     

  6. #1700
    Senior Member Favors Flave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,009
    Total Rep Points
    337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    On board the Ben McLemore train! Probably going too early. His teammatte Jeff Withey with the other pick
    I would give my left nut to draft him at 47
    - Xthren talking about Darius Miller

  7. #1701
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    6,158
    Total Rep Points
    11453
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Ok gotta start the train. All aboard the Tyler haws train. The dude is going to be the next hornecek. He has the same work ethic. He is a little taller at 6-5 (not ideal height for an nba 2guard) but the kid can score. What's even more impressive is he hasn't been home to long from his mission. He is still working on game shape and feel. Shooting 41.5% from 3. I don't know when he is going to come out but he has Jeff hornecek written all over him.

  8. #1702
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,732
    Total Rep Points
    67427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Ok gotta start the train. All aboard the Tyler haws train. The dude is going to be the next hornecek. He has the same work ethic. He is a little taller at 6-5 (not ideal height for an nba 2guard) but the kid can score. What's even more impressive is he hasn't been home to long from his mission. He is still working on game shape and feel. Shooting 41.5% from 3. I don't know when he is going to come out but he has Jeff hornecek written all over him.
    His 42 point performance yesterday was quite impressive..... And i believe he is only a sophmore? (though an old one due to his mission)

  9. #1703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    1,245
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    After how disappointing Fredette has been, any BYU players stock might drop from here on.

  10. #1704
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    After how disappointing Fredette has been, any BYU players stock might drop from here on.
    Yep, my thoughts exactly.

    At least Hawes has respectable height though. Jimmer is a midget.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  11. #1705
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,732
    Total Rep Points
    67427
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    After how disappointing Fredette has been, any BYU players stock might drop from here on.
    I keep an eye on jimmer via box scores and he seems to play pretty well when he gets the oppurtunity. (which is rare)

    I still think he will never be very good, but until he is in a different situation and gets some good playing time, i think it is hard to gauge whether he is a bust or not.... That kings team is just horrible, especially chemistry wise.... I cant see how jimmer could fit in with that bunch of knuckleheads.

  12. #1706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    1,245
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Would anyone trade Foye for Fredette?

  13. #1707
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Would anyone trade Foye for Fredette?
    Yes
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  14. #1708
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,144
    Total Rep Points
    2257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Burke with another stellar game

    22 points - 9/12
    11 assists
    2 rebounds
    1 turnover

    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...670/trey-burke

  15. #1709
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,144
    Total Rep Points
    2257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    If you're going there with Haws, you should check out Nik Stauskas - 6'6 freshman from Michigan. He is shooting .565 from the 3. Lights out shooter, looks for the 3 first, but can drive as well. Plays kind of like Mike Miller. He keeps his attempts to a minimum because the team has Burke, Robinson and Hardaway on the team. He and Robinson will get all of the focus next year unless they go early.

    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...9/nik-stauskas

  16. #1710
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    6,158
    Total Rep Points
    11453
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    If you're going there with Haws, you should check out Nik Stauskas - 6'6 freshman from Michigan. He is shooting .565 from the 3. Lights out shooter, looks for the 3 first, but can drive as well. Plays kind of like Mike Miller. He keeps his attempts to a minimum because the team has Burke, Robinson and Hardaway on the team. He and Robinson will get all of the focus next year unless they go early.

    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...9/nik-stauskas
    Interesting find. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •