Page 115 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 15651051131141151161171251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 17788
  1. #1711
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Would anyone trade Foye for Fredette?
    Yes, if we weren't Utah.

  2. #1712
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,758
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    6725
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Would anyone trade Foye for Fredette?
    Not just yes but hell yes. Foye is killing the jazz this year.

  3. #1713
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Last night's stats for McCollum:

    34 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists

    9-18 FG, 6-10 3PT, 10-11 FT

    He's now averaging 25.7 PPG

  4. #1714
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,445
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Last night's stats for McCollum:

    34 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists

    9-18 FG, 6-10 3PT, 10-11 FT

    He's now averaging 25.7 PPG
    That is why he is still my top PG prospect this draft followed by Burke and then MCW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #1715
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    That is why he is still my top PG prospect this draft followed by Burke and then MCW.
    I'd be happy to get any one of them. MCW is probably the most intriguing, McCollum is obviously the best scorer, and Burke is just the most well rounded. I'm more optimistic about the PG's in this draft than I was at the start of the season.

  6. #1716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    That optimism is good to hear.

  7. #1717
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,671
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    Give me MCW over McCollum.

    MCW is putting up fantastic assist numbers vs. quality competition. C.J. is a senior and still only averaging 3asts per game. It's not a 'tem sucks' thing because McKnight is averaging almost 6 per night and is the 3rd leading scorer on the team. CJ is scoring, no doubt, but he's only 6'3, is not a great athlete, is htting from deep at a % WAY higher than the previous 2 seasons (34.5 and 31.5%), and has never had a year of even average assist numbers.
    I like him, but not as much as MCW, for the Jazz.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  8. #1718
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Give me MCW over McCollum.

    MCW is putting up fantastic assist numbers vs. quality competition. C.J. is a senior and still only averaging 3asts per game. It's not a 'tem sucks' thing because McKnight is averaging almost 6 per night and is the 3rd leading scorer on the team. CJ is scoring, no doubt, but he's only 6'3, is not a great athlete, is htting from deep at a % WAY higher than the previous 2 seasons (34.5 and 31.5%), and has never had a year of even average assist numbers.
    I like him, but not as much as MCW, for the Jazz.
    Sure, I agree. Getting a great passer like MCW, or even Burke, would really help Favors reach his potential, which is obviously key to our future.

  9. #1719
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Some early season highlights of Shabazz (doesn't include his best games)


  10.  

     

  11. #1720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    I haven't been paying much attention, but MCW is definitely one to watch.

  12. #1721
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,671
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    @spy - I suppose the timing was only coincidental that you posted 'Bazz highlights immediately after speaking of needing a passer? lol
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  13. #1722
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    @spy - I suppose the timing was only coincidental that you posted 'Bazz highlights immediately after speaking of needing a passer? lol
    I know, right? He brings the vision of Al with the willingness to pass of Foye

  14. #1723
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Some Goodwin highlights:


  15. #1724
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,377
    Rep Power
    88
    Rep Level
    22338
    Narrley Nawls:


  16. #1725
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,671
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    I can't believe I thought Archie might be able to play PG. Wrong! He's an incredible athlete, extremely explosive, and a natural scorer .. but awful passing instincts. He DOES pass, but usually at the back of a teammates head as he's running down the court in front of Archie. I'm not kidding.

    And Poythress? He is a baby. He's like Darius Miller thus far. Yes, he's very young .. but he shows NO/ZERO killer instinct, none.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •