Page 116 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 16661061141151161171181261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 17824
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Now Noel I LOVE! He's a bit raw, but he plays HARD, every second, and is going to be very good. At this point I'd be surprised if he doesn't go #1.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I can't believe I thought Archie might be able to play PG. Wrong! He's an incredible athlete, extremely explosive, and a natural scorer .. but awful passing instincts. He DOES pass, but usually at the back of a teammates head as he's running down the court in front of Archie. I'm not kidding.

And Poythress? He is a baby. He's like Darius Miller thus far. Yes, he's very young .. but he shows NO/ZERO killer instinct, none.
    Narrley has the passing and killer instinct to make up for them.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    'Bazz = SG

Nawls = C

Yet, Bazz has the post moves, and Nawls has the passing?

waaaat?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    'Bazz = SG

Nawls = C

Yet, Bazz has the post moves, and Nawls has the passing?

waaaat?
    And Noel is on pace to beat Rondo's all-time STEALS record at UK. Blocks and Steals?? That's hustle.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nawls is a dream. ****, a trio of Nawls-Kanter-Favors would be just plain ridiculous.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why do I get the feeling that MCW is the new Marshall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I am loving Nawls. I wish the Jazz had a chance at him. He is he big wit energy that this team desperately needs.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    McW is way more athletic then Marshall. He is also a better scorer. He is still the player I am pining for right now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Although I wouldn't mind goodwin if we could move burks to pg (not likely) or trade for say Marshall.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Although I wouldn't mind goodwin if we could move burks to pg (not likely) or trade for say Marshall.
    I'm still on the "No to Marshall" bandwagon.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that MCW is the new Marshall?
    Not sure why this comparison??

McW is way more athletic then Marshall. He is also a better scorer. He is still the player I am pining for right now.
    Yes, this.

I see no PG in Burks. That's a non-starter as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather keep him at SG and pick up a PG and hope they exceed expectations..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure why this comparison??
    Well, both play in a good conference, both are putting up crazy assist numbers and both are not particularly handsome. I'd say they have some similarities.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Well, both play in a good conference, both are putting up crazy assist numbers and both are not particularly handsome. I'd say they have some similarities.
    Got me.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well this will be worth watching. Calipari is a very underrated coach and a world class motivator (yes, gyp, he is .. get over it).
    Anyway, Calipari plans to begin starting a pre-practice with poythress and a pre-game as well.. I can't help but think we will start seeing an immediate difference..
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I know he's a stud motivator. I just think he runs a dirty program like 99% of NCAA DI basketball coaches. Get over it.