Page 131 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 31811211291301311321331411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 17824
  1. #1951
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,331
    Total Rep Points
    28200
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'll let someone else give a go at it .. I'm too tired.
    I know they're ranked in the teens in mocks but i just don't see a keeper there. May be Burke with his quickness and shooting is best of the bunch but nothing to get excited about imo...
    L O V E
    L I F E

  2. #1952
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,037
    Total Rep Points
    28636
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    My DVR is going nuts with the basketball today.

    Shabazz about to play at 1.

    CJ McCollum playing on NBC Sports Net at 3PM against VCU.

    Then, the high school games at 4 and 6.

    I also still haven't watched last night's Jazz game. Yay for basketball.
    #PlayStupido4Mario


  3. #1953
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,078
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    My DVR is going nuts with the basketball today.

    Shabazz about to play at 1.

    CJ McCollum playing on NBC Sports Net at 3PM against VCU.

    Then, the high school games at 4 and 6.

    I also still haven't watched last night's Jazz game. Yay for basketball.
    I'm actually jealous of you right now. I fulfilled my fatherly duties of the dinosaur museum and now lunch with the family. I have already folded about 4 loads of laundry.

    The rest of the day should be mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #1954
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,658
    Total Rep Points
    17522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    FWIW, Trey Burke is taller, heavier, longer, and more efficient than Augustin was. Arguably more productive as well. Better PG too.
    "I will say, almost everything. And I didnít bring it every night. But I think most everything was a frustration."

  5.  

     

  6. #1955
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,037
    Total Rep Points
    28636
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm actually jealous of you right now. I fulfilled my fatherly duties of the dinosaur museum and now lunch with the family. I have already folded about 4 loads of laundry.

    The rest of the day should be mine!
    Lol come on over.

    Just finished the Jazz game and am watching UCLA now. I hate their offense so much. I'm 6 minutes in and I think Shabazz has taken one shot. They have one of the best scorers in the nation and they seem to forget he even exists.

    Along with all this basketball, I'm also going to try to get a workout in, and I have a date. This has the potential to be a 5-Star day
    #PlayStupido4Mario


  7. #1956
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,331
    Total Rep Points
    28200
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    FWIW, Trey Burke is taller, heavier, longer, and more efficient than Augustin was. Arguably more productive as well. Better PG too.
    Espn has them as both being 6'0. But yeah it seems like he's a better passer...

    Still think he'll be gone by the time we pick anyway.. and can he really be our future pg??
    L O V E
    L I F E

  8. #1957
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    34,273
    Total Rep Points
    31190
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Porter didn't have a great day. No biggie, the style of the game was definitely a defensive effort and slower paced.
    I have forgiven Dowsett

  9. #1958
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    34,273
    Total Rep Points
    31190
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Espn has them as both being 6'0. But yeah it seems like he's a better passer...

    Still think he'll be gone by the time we pick anyway.. and can he really be our future pg??
    How can you know when we are going to pick?
    I have forgiven Dowsett

  10. #1959
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,331
    Total Rep Points
    28200
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    How can you know when we are going to pick?
    Well no I don't. I think we'll prob. finish as the 8th seed again in the West. So that puts us say around #14-#18. Burke is projected as #13 in the SI column. Detroit could use a true PG. Orlando could use one. So can Dallas. Seeing as he's the frontrunning PG I think he'll probably rise a bit. So may be around the #10 mark (ala Rivers/Marshall last year).
    L O V E
    L I F E

  11. #1960
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    5,575
    Total Rep Points
    10379
    Rep Adjustment Power
    53
    Ok have done some more research on trey Burke and I am liking him more and more. I would not be upset if we draft him at all. I like how he manages the game. What I like most is when he makes a good play it is not all about him. He just gets back and gets ready.

  12. #1961
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,658
    Total Rep Points
    17522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    There are three PGs jockeying for position. Also, BPA.
    "I will say, almost everything. And I didnít bring it every night. But I think most everything was a frustration."

  13. #1962
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,078
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    McCollum was disappointing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  14. #1963
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,331
    Total Rep Points
    28200
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Thinking about this today. I'd be happy getting burke in this draft seeing as we don't rely on penetrating pg in our offense.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  15. #1964
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,593
    Total Rep Points
    72735
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I like Burke because he's a no gimmick PG. Just a plain old PG.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  16. #1965
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    10,925
    Total Rep Points
    9849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    I've seen only a few games with Shabazz, and he still looks to me like a Paul Pierce/Joe Johnson type of talent. Has All-Start potential, but doesn't seem like he'd single-handedly change a franchise. That said, he'd look quite good complementing Favors, Kanter and Burks. =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •