Page 131 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 31811211291301311321331411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 17788
  1. #1951
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,602
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'll let someone else give a go at it .. I'm too tired.
    I know they're ranked in the teens in mocks but i just don't see a keeper there. May be Burke with his quickness and shooting is best of the bunch but nothing to get excited about imo...
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  2. #1952
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    My DVR is going nuts with the basketball today.

    Shabazz about to play at 1.

    CJ McCollum playing on NBC Sports Net at 3PM against VCU.

    Then, the high school games at 4 and 6.

    I also still haven't watched last night's Jazz game. Yay for basketball.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  3. #1953
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    My DVR is going nuts with the basketball today.

    Shabazz about to play at 1.

    CJ McCollum playing on NBC Sports Net at 3PM against VCU.

    Then, the high school games at 4 and 6.

    I also still haven't watched last night's Jazz game. Yay for basketball.
    I'm actually jealous of you right now. I fulfilled my fatherly duties of the dinosaur museum and now lunch with the family. I have already folded about 4 loads of laundry.

    The rest of the day should be mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #1954
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,491
    Rep Power
    58
    FWIW, Trey Burke is taller, heavier, longer, and more efficient than Augustin was. Arguably more productive as well. Better PG too.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

  5. #1955
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm actually jealous of you right now. I fulfilled my fatherly duties of the dinosaur museum and now lunch with the family. I have already folded about 4 loads of laundry.

    The rest of the day should be mine!
    Lol come on over.

    Just finished the Jazz game and am watching UCLA now. I hate their offense so much. I'm 6 minutes in and I think Shabazz has taken one shot. They have one of the best scorers in the nation and they seem to forget he even exists.

    Along with all this basketball, I'm also going to try to get a workout in, and I have a date. This has the potential to be a 5-Star day
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  6. #1956
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,602
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    FWIW, Trey Burke is taller, heavier, longer, and more efficient than Augustin was. Arguably more productive as well. Better PG too.
    Espn has them as both being 6'0. But yeah it seems like he's a better passer...

    Still think he'll be gone by the time we pick anyway.. and can he really be our future pg??
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  7. #1957
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    24,084
    Rep Power
    42
    Porter didn't have a great day. No biggie, the style of the game was definitely a defensive effort and slower paced.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  8. #1958
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    24,084
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Espn has them as both being 6'0. But yeah it seems like he's a better passer...

    Still think he'll be gone by the time we pick anyway.. and can he really be our future pg??
    How can you know when we are going to pick?
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  9. #1959
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,602
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    How can you know when we are going to pick?
    Well no I don't. I think we'll prob. finish as the 8th seed again in the West. So that puts us say around #14-#18. Burke is projected as #13 in the SI column. Detroit could use a true PG. Orlando could use one. So can Dallas. Seeing as he's the frontrunning PG I think he'll probably rise a bit. So may be around the #10 mark (ala Rivers/Marshall last year).
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  10. #1960
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,435
    Rep Power
    33
    Ok have done some more research on trey Burke and I am liking him more and more. I would not be upset if we draft him at all. I like how he manages the game. What I like most is when he makes a good play it is not all about him. He just gets back and gets ready.

  11.  

     

  12. #1961
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,491
    Rep Power
    58
    There are three PGs jockeying for position. Also, BPA.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

  13. #1962
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,600
    Rep Power
    57
    McCollum was disappointing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  14. #1963
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,602
    Rep Power
    69
    Thinking about this today. I'd be happy getting burke in this draft seeing as we don't rely on penetrating pg in our offense.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #FireTy
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  15. #1964
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,032
    Rep Power
    150
    I like Burke because he's a no gimmick PG. Just a plain old PG.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  16. #1965
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    I've seen only a few games with Shabazz, and he still looks to me like a Paul Pierce/Joe Johnson type of talent. Has All-Start potential, but doesn't seem like he'd single-handedly change a franchise. That said, he'd look quite good complementing Favors, Kanter and Burks. =)
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •