Page 142 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 42921321401411421431441521922426421142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 17788
    Rep Level
    Cj McCollum have a hard time seeing him as a pg. his 1/1 ast to to ratio is awful. I see more Ben Gordon type then anything else.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Cj McCollum have a hard time seeing him as a pg. his 1/1 ast to to ratio is awful. I see more Ben Gordon type then anything else.
    Thank you.

Like I've said multiple times before, you can't blame it on the team, either .. as McKnight manages to get 5+ assists per night and shoots it well himself.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    OT: I've only shared a tiny bit (mostly in my private forum) about Karl Towns. He won't be hitting college until the year after next (junior in HS right now) .. so, as a one and done, he would be part of the '15 draft class. Any way, his line from last night;

16pts
    17rbs
    11blks
    10asts
    5stls
    1 broken rim on a dunk

dat stat line
    It was actually 11 asts, lol .. that is a hell of a quad-double.
    http://www.nationofblue.com/video-ka...druple-double/
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    It was actually 11 asts, lol .. that is a hell of a quad-double.
    http://www.nationofblue.com/video-ka...druple-double/
    Not doubting that performance, but boy he's a good 1/2 foot taller than almost everyone on that other team.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Yes the ratio is one of the more reliable indicators. He is much worse there than Lilliard, who he has drawn comparisons too. Lillard is over 3 turnovers a game himself right now so hasn't made a perfect transition. Anyone drafting McCollum should have a strong need for SG because there is a good chance that is his position, and Ben Gordon could be his ceiling at that spot.

Rep Level
    Thank you.

Like I've said multiple times before, you can't blame it on the team, either .. as McKnight manages to get 5+ assists per night and shoots it well himself.
    I'm not saying McCollum is a good passer, but one possible reason McKnight averages more assists is because he plays with the one player McCollum doesn't--McCollum.

Rep Level
    Check out this 6'7" 20 year-old French PG. French players tend to be less wussy than other Euros, and this guy's game looks a bit crisper to me than Goran Dragic. He needs to get stronger and develop his offensive game more though.

Leo Westermann

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...-Pays-Off-4053

Rep Level
    I also want to throw out Dario saric again. Is suppose to be the second best passer behind McW. Has a decent shot that will get better. He is also one I am watching closely
    I like Saric and it looks like he'll be a mid first round pick, which is great news for us.

Rep Level
    I also want to throw out Dario saric again. Is suppose to be the second best passer behind McW. Has a decent shot that will get better. He is also one I am watching closely
    How did I miss this? I do like him as a great mismatch off the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Check out this 6'7" 20 year-old French PG. French players tend to be less wussy than other Euros, and this guy's game looks a bit crisper to me than Goran Dragic. He needs to get stronger and develop his offensive game more though.

Leo Westermann

Interesting prospect. I would keep an eye on him. Some of his negatives are because he is so young.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post

Leo Westermann

Where is he projected? I see second round all over him. He reminds me a little of a shorter kukoc.

Rep Level
    DX has him early 2nd round, seems similar to Dragic.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    I'm not saying McCollum is a good passer, but one possible reason McKnight averages more assists is because he plays with the one player McCollum doesn't--McCollum.
    I get your logic.. but it's flawed for McCollum. 71% of McKnight's assists go to post men .. vs. 42% of McCollums..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    I get your logic.. but it's flawed for McCollum. 71% of McKnight's assists go to post men .. vs. 42% of McCollums..
    There is nothing flawed bout Spy. He knows. Don't question him again.

Banned
    Rep Level
    We should draft Andrew Wiggins!