Page 143 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 43931331411421431441451531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 17824
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    We should draft Andrew Wiggins!

who's that?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    who's that?
    He's the Johnny Manziel of high school basketball, only not as good.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I get your logic.. but it's flawed for McCollum. 71% of McKnight's assists go to post men .. vs. 42% of McCollums..
    How do you know that?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Westermann is a very intriguing prospect. I love how much he lives to make the pass. I also like that he's engaged in playing good D even if he's not good at it. You can work with someone that buys in and doesn't really have the talent versus the inverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    How do you know that?
    Scouting circular. Data shared amongst NBA scouts. I doubt it's foolproof, but much better than no data at all.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Westermann is a very intriguing prospect. I love how much he lives to make the pass. I also like that he's engaged in playing good D even if he's not good at it. You can work with someone that buys in and doesn't really have the talent versus the inverse.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I don't know anything about him. I may ask about him next opportunity.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    PKM,

Let's say we end up with, for argument's sake, the 8th pick in the 2014 draft. Would that pick, Favors, Kanter, Hayward and Burks be enough to land the #1 pick and therefore Wiggins?

Based on what I saw in that video, I'd say no.

Would you do that trade? I would.

P.S.--let's say we got lucky in the lotto again and ended up with the 3rd pick. Would that and those four guys be enough? And would you do it?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Whether he is starter material or not, Trey Burke goes top 10 in this draft. He is just getting stronger and more confident every game - showcasing scoring, passing and leadership while taking care of the ball. He's really doing everything out there while showcasing his teammates at the same time. People are just starting to take notice and I see it escalating from here because Michigan doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Seeing the Jazz need both a starter and a backup at pg, I hope we get him. He's a true point guard that can shoot and I see him fitting in perfectly alongside Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. However, this is one situation where I would like to see him play for a year (or two) under a veteran point guard (depending who it is) and learn a few tricks, and get a little more mature before taking over.

On a side note, Glenn Robinson III is the real deal. He can score every which way. Look for him to shine next year after Burke and Hardaway move on.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    PKM,

Let's say we end up with, for argument's sake, the 8th pick in the 2014 draft. Would that pick, Favors, Kanter, Hayward and Burks be enough to land the #1 pick and therefore Wiggins?

Based on what I saw in that video, I'd say no.

Would you do that trade? I would.

P.S.--let's say we got lucky in the lotto again and ended up with the 3rd pick. Would that and those four guys be enough? And would you do it?
    It's one of those things that is too much being given yet still not enough. With the 3rd pick, it may fly .. There are some real studs in those top 3 - 5.
    Honestly, I'd be willing to completely blow up a mediocre team to build around a Kobe/Durant type talent .. so yeah, as much and as crazy as it would be, yes.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For '14 I would obviously love to have Wiggins .. but short of a complete and utter collapse + luckiest ping pong balls, ever .. not happening.

So, the more realistic (of the unrealistic targets) guy is PG Andrew Harrison. Instant impact for the Jazz, imo.

Wiggins
    Jabari Parker
    Andrew Harrison
    Julius Randle (though not a need - PF)
    Aaron Harrison (not a huge need - SG)
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Whether he is starter material or not, Trey Burke goes top 10 in this draft. He is just getting stronger and more confident every game - showcasing scoring, passing and leadership while taking care of the ball. He's really doing everything out there while showcasing his teammates at the same time. People are just starting to take notice and I see it escalating from here because Michigan doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Seeing the Jazz need both a starter and a backup at pg, I hope we get him. He's a true point guard that can shoot and I see him fitting in perfectly alongside Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. However, this is one situation where I would like to see him play for a year (or two) under a veteran point guard (depending who it is) and learn a few tricks, and get a little more mature before taking over.

On a side note, Glenn Robinson III is the real deal. He can score every which way. Look for him to shine next year after Burke and Hardaway move on.
    Yeah I tend to agree. I think he's kinda like Damian Lillard from last year. He'll just rise on the lack of PG crop alone.

Good thing is there's only so many teams needing PG picking in the top 10 (Detroit, Orlando, Dallas).

Hopefully we can trade our pick and GSW pick and somehow move up to grab him.

If there's a time KOC needs to weave his magic, it's NOW.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Yeah I tend to agree. I think he's kinda like Damian Lillard from last year. He'll just rise on the lack of PG crop alone.

Good thing is there's only so many teams needing PG picking in the top 10 (Detroit, Orlando, Dallas).

Hopefully we can trade our pick and GSW pick and somehow move up to grab him.

If there's a time KOC needs to weave his magic, it's NOW.
    I wouldn't do that. Not wanting to get into a big ordeal, but that's too much for Trey.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I wouldn't do that. Not wanting to get into a big ordeal, but that's too much for Trey.
    False. We don't need both picks. We need to get Trey, then get some quality backup players.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    False. We don't need both picks. We need to get Trey, then get some quality backup players.
    Maybe you're right, but my track record is far better than yours. Far. This may move you close though...
    #dumptruckin