Page 146 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 46961361441451461471481561962466461146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 17788
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    As I've mentioned before, I think he has serious pouting potential a la DWill if things aren't going right. He really needs a strong coach to keep him in check, and continue teaching cause he wants to learn and seems to like a structured offense, but I would say his maturity is his biggest weakness. He had a one game suspension both seasons for some personal issues. Not showing up to practice on time, etc. I would say overall on the court he is poised and takes pride in that. Mentions it a lot in interviews. He also tries to teach/coach the younger players on the court as much as he can (in a good way).

He has the drive for sure. There are a bunch of clips of him working his ass off in between high school and Michigan to prepare himself. Google "road to ann arbor". Also, the improvement between last season and this season is very visible - showing his hard work in the offseason. However, having the players he has around him has helped both Burke and Hardaway to settle into their own game without trying to do too much. But overall, super competitive guy and always wants to be the best. Thats why he occasionally pouts.

I dont know a lot about the college scene because I'm too busy in grad school, but I have season tix here at Michigan and know this team very well.....might be a homer but try to keep it real.
    Some good info there. Thanks & Repped.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    FTR, I know a ****load about collage.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Glue sticks and magazine cutouts or do you use photoshop?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    You're on Fire.. lovin it.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Scouts know these days .. no one is under the radar, no one ..

They think he's a really good back up to a good team or starter for a bad team .. I've said all I have to say on this, I'll leave the convo now..
    What have scouts said to you about MCW?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    What have scouts said to you about MCW?
    Pretty quiet, actually ... (I'm usually asking).

The few times had feedback seemed like HUGE upside, EASY bust potential .. with most not wanting to roll the dice,

There's so much smoke-screening it's hard to tell .. so tifwiw..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Hmm.. where's Orangello today?!?!
    Late to the party as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Pretty quiet, actually ... (I'm usually asking).

The few times had feedback seemed like HUGE upside, EASY bust potential .. with most not wanting to roll the dice,

There's so much smoke-screening it's hard to tell .. so tifwiw..
    I'm not sure how I missed this PKM, but how are you connected to NBA scouts?

Rep Level
    Here are my thoughts:

I like Burke but I would not reach or package to get him.

MCW scares me. A lot! I'd rather see someone else take that risk.

I was much higher on McCollum but with his broken foot I'm getting down on him slightly. I still like him more than MCW just because I see the future offense of the team running through Hayward or Burks and it would be better to have a consistent outside threat for a PG.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I'm not sure how I missed this PKM, but how are you connected to NBA scouts?
    Blackmail and the like. When you're in Kentucky the air makes you do strange things and PKM makes sure to get proof of it.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Here are my thoughts:

I like Burke but I would not reach or package to get him.

MCW scares me. A lot! I'd rather see someone else take that risk.

I was much higher on McCollum but with his broken foot I'm getting down on him slightly. I still like him more than MCW just because I see the future offense of the team running through Hayward or Burks and it would be better to have a consistent outside threat for a PG.
    McCollum's injury definitely killed his chances to go ahead of MCW or Burke.

Our feelings are very similar on Burke.

I'd probably be more willing to roll the dice on MCW than most here. But I do agree with what you said about wanting to run the offense through Burks and Hayward, and needing an outside threat to compliment them. However, at the same time, I think the biggest key to our future is Favors (and Kanter to a lesser degree) reaching their full potential; an elite passer like MCW would help with that. And unlike, say, Marshall, MCW wouldn't be a liability on defense (could potentially be a big help on this end, actually) and has much more potential as a scorer, imo.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Blackmail and the like. When you're in Kentucky the air makes you do strange things and PKM makes sure to get proof of it.
    Not sure wtf u just said .. but I think I like it.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    McCollum's injury definitely killed his chances to go ahead of MCW or Burke.

Our feelings are very similar on Burke.

I'd probably be more willing to roll the dice on MCW than most here. But I do agree with what you said about wanting to run the offense through Burks and Hayward, and needing an outside threat to compliment them. However, at the same time, I think the biggest key to our future is Favors (and Kanter to a lesser degree) reaching their full potential; an elite passer like MCW would help with that. And unlike, say, Marshall, MCW wouldn't be a liability on defense (could potentially be a big help on this end, actually) and has much more potential as a scorer, imo.
    Yes, yes. I just see bust written all over him. I know he's a junior but isn't he the same age as a senior this year?

Also, Burks and Hayward try and find those two big mem on the roll more often than any true PG that this team has.

For me I am starting to feel like you just take BPA regardless of how stacked we might be at that position and take a risk on a Euro PG in the second round, or that kid from SDSU.

Rep Level
    Not sure wtf u just said .. but I think I like it.
    I know you have pictures from my secret visit to Kentucky............................

Rep Level
    A very in depth look at MCW's assist numbers:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...rter-williams/

Interesting article. I know some stats are pace adjusted, including % of FGs assisted, but it does look like MCW's assist figures are upped by playing at a fast tempo--maybe a bit similar to Scott Machado last year. But MCW is doing it at an elite program and against elite competition. There's nothing wrong with that.