Page 149 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 49991391471481491501511591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 17788
  1. #2221
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    The further Burke slips the better IMO.
    I have been guessing Burke goes around 14 all along.. give or take a spot or two.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  2. #2222
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I have been guessing Burke goes around 14 all along.. give or take a spot or two.
    Yep. MCW has the potential to go a few spots higher, IMO.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  3. #2223
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    The top 2 spots obviously belong to Noel/Shabazz, but who would you guys take at #3? It seems like whoever lands the third pick is going to have a tough decision.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  4. #2224
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,657
    Rep Power
    34
    MCW, Burkes and Hayward would make for a good-passing team.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

  5. #2225
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Yep. MCW has the potential to go a few spots higher, IMO.
    Agree .. though I don't see much difference between the two regarding BPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    The top 2 spots obviously belong to Noel/Shabazz, but who would you guys take at #3? It seems like whoever lands the third pick is going to have a tough decision.
    Won't be popular here, but BenMc is looking really good. CZeller at 3 is somewhat obvious.

    Basically .. if I had a pick from 3 - 9 I'd look to move down .. there's just not enough separation from 3 - 15, imo..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  6. #2226
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    MCW, Burkes and Hayward would make for a good-passing team.
    True, but I think most Jazz fanz under-estimate the need of a true floor leader .. it's not just about bringing the ball past halfcourt..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  7. #2227
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Agree .. though I don't see much difference between the two regarding BPA.



    Won't be popular here, but BenMc is looking really good. CZeller at 3 is somewhat obvious.

    Basically .. if I had a pick from 3 - 9 I'd look to move down .. there's just not enough separation from 3 - 15, imo..
    Agree with all of this. MCW vs Burke will come down to whether the team picking wants the higher risk, higher reward player (MCW) or the safe bet (Burke).

    I like what I've seen of Mclemore. Top 3 seems kinda high, but then again, Beal went #3 last year, and they're fairly similar prospects.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  8. #2228
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Agree with all of this. MCW vs Burke will come down to whether the team picking wants the higher risk, higher reward player (MCW) or the safe bet (Burke).

    I like what I've seen of Mclemore. Top 3 seems kinda high, but then again, Beal went #3 last year, and they're fairly similar prospects.
    Kinda high, yes, but because you could insert any of 8 or 9 names at 3 ..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #2229
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Kinda high, yes, but because you could insert any of 8 or 9 names at 3 ..
    ^^my original point. Whoever lands the #3 pick has a tough decision.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  10. #2230
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    lol, then we agree ..

    Have two people ever agreed on this site prior to now? New milestone??
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  11. #2231
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    MCW, Burkes and Hayward would make for a good-passing team.
    Not to mention Favors' passing seems to be improving.
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  12. #2232
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    lol, then we agree ..

    Have two people ever agreed on this site prior to now? New milestone??
    We better enjoy it while it lasts, it'll take another 21,100 posts till the next time
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


  13. #2233
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    We better enjoy it while it lasts, it'll take another 21,100 posts till the next time
    You, sir, are a true *******.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  14. #2234
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,033
    Rep Power
    150
    bass turd
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15.  

     

  16. #2235
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,108
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    bass turd
    Head Coach Big Board:

    1. Messina
    2. Longabardi
    3. Hoiberg
    4. Kerr


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •