Page 151 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Interestingly Draft Express had MCW and CJ ahead of Burke (going #20).

I hope this is true and we pick up Burke. That would be ideal.
    I'm pretty sure they view him as a PG and they have much bigger needs at the wing position. Maybe they take MCW, but I don't see Detroit getting Burke to play PG next to Knight. That would be way to undersized of a backcourt.

I just don't see the Suns taking a PG in the lottery two years in a row when they have a perfectly capable PG in Dragic. They need someone like Goodwin or McLemore, or a PF like Bennet.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I'm pretty sure they view him as a PG and they have much bigger needs at the wing position. Maybe they take MCW, but I don't see Detroit getting Burke to play PG next to Knight. That would be way to undersized of a backcourt.
    MCW seems to have bust written all over him (ala Marshall last year). You need to be able to shoot nowadays as a PG. Even Stockton can shoot it when called upon.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    MCW seems to have bust written all over him (ala Marshall last year). You need to be able to shoot nowadays as a PG. Even Stockton can shoot it when called upon.
    Wtf? Even Stockton? I'm perplexed as **** why you included the word "even" next to one of the greatest PG's of all time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wtf? Even Stockton? I'm perplexed as **** why you included the word "even" next to one of the greatest PG's of all time.
    That's like sayin "PF's need to be able to rebound, even Karl Malone could rebound." OF COURSE KARL MALONE CAN REBOUND, HE IS ****ING KARL MALONE.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well even Michael Jordan can score too.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Even Kanter can bang hotties when called upon.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    MCW seems to have bust written all over him (ala Marshall last year). You need to be able to shoot nowadays as a PG.
    This is how I feel about MCW as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    UK plays tonight at 7pm (mountain) on ESPN. I've been told to "watch out for a NEW Poythress."

I am holding my breath, but anxious to see if the one-on-one two-a-days with Calipari are beginning to pay off.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UK plays tonight at 7pm (mountain) on ESPN. I've been told to "watch out for a NEW Poythress."

I am holding my breath, but anxious to see if the one-on-one two-a-days with Calipari are beginning to pay off.
    Playing 1 on 1 vs. Calipari can't be that hard. It has probably made him worse.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Playing 1 on 1 vs. Calipari can't be that hard. It has probably made him worse.
    LOL .. I imagine that would be true.

OT: I am just blown away every time I see Wiggins listed as 6'8 / 215 lbs ... 17 years old. At that size and skill set at 17 ... he's going to be fun to watch the next 15 years.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    LOL .. I imagine that would be true.

OT: I am just blown away every time I see Wiggins listed as 6'8 / 215 lbs ... 17 years old. At that size and skill set at 17 ... he's going to be fun to watch the next 15 years.
    Please stop with the Wiggins stuff. I'm slightly depressed already about the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Please stop with the Wiggins stuff. I'm slightly depressed already about the situation.
    You and me both .. he was a 'lock' to UK but seems to have just decided to want to go to Florida State. Stupid moms and dads ..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wiggins tidbit I won't post here .. posting it in private forum.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Rondo learned how to shoot (kind of)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    RE: Lakers Pick.

This actually is kind of messy, and REALLY bad for LAL.

2013 first round draft pick to Phoenix
    The L.A. Lakers will send the least favorable of their own 1st round pick (top-14 protected), Cleveland's own 2013 1st round pick, Sacramento's own 1st round pick (top-13 protected) and Miami's 2013 1st round pick to Phoenix. If the L.A. Lakers' 1st round pick is within the top-14 selections, Phoenix will automatically receive the L.A. Lakers' 1st round pick. [L.A. Lakers-Phoenix, 7/11/2012]

2015 first round draft pick to Phoenix
    The L.A. Lakers own 2015 1st round pick to Phoenix (Top-5 Protected in the 2015 NBA Draft, top-3 protected in 2016, top-3 protected in 2017 and unprotected in the 2018 Draft). [L.A. Lakers-Phoenix, 7/11/2012]

2017 first round draft pick to Orlando
    The L.A. Lakers' own 2017 1st round draft pick to Orlando two years after The L.A. Lakers satisfy their obligation to send Phoenix a first round pick.(Top-5 Protected in the 2017 NBA Draft, top-5 protected in 2018 and unprotected in the 2019 NBA Draft. If The L.A. Lakers' cannot satisfy their obligation to send Phoenix a first round pick by the 2017 NBA Draft, then the L.A. Lakers will convey their own second round picks in 2017 and 2018 to Orlando. [L.A. Lakers - Orlando, 8/10/2012]
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL