Page 167 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 671171571651661671681691772172676671167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 17824
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ok due to meeting both of these guys I am now a huge fan of them and since I am now a fan I want them on my favorite team.

Tyler haws and Brandon Davies. Byu's basketball team honored my son and those 2 are the only ones that took the time to show my son around and talked to him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Ok due to meeting both of these guys I am now a huge fan of them and since I am now a fan I want them on my favorite team.

Tyler haws and Brandon Davies. Byu's basketball team honored my son and those 2 are the only ones that took the time to show my son around and talked to him.
    That's really cool. I hung out with Brandon a few times back in high school. Chill dude.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dunno if this he's gonna be in the draft but we should find out a way to get him over here. Samuel Deguara - 7'5" 300 lbs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, one of the guys I'm really high on is Nate Wolters. He averaged 21.2 pts, 5.1 rebs, 5.9 asts and 1.7 stls last season. This season he's averaging 21.8 pts 5.7, rebs, 5.6 asts and 1.7 stls. He's able to get around defenders, get to the rim and draw fouls (like burks.) When he can't get by defenders he's able to hit floaters and pull up jumpers. He's a terrific ball handler and a great passer. Very good floor general. He's not able to stay in front of quicker guards but he's very crafty and he's able to get steals. (-cough cough- sound like anyone? -COUGH!-) He's a good shooter but could stand to get better from beyond the 3 line. He's at a small school in conference that's not that great compared to other schools but if you watch some video's of some of his game against schools with larger programs, he absolutely puts other teams to shame. He's able to create for his teammates and also able to carry them on his back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd really recommend watching both the vids I've posted of him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'd really recommend watching both the vids I've posted of him.

Good size at 6'4". Average athleticism. Good pick in the late first or early 2nd round.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, one of the guys I'm really high on is Nate Wolters. He averaged 21.2 pts, 5.1 rebs, 5.9 asts and 1.7 stls last season. This season he's averaging 21.8 pts 5.7, rebs, 5.6 asts and 1.7 stls. He's able to get around defenders, get to the rim and draw fouls (like burks.) When he can't get by defenders he's able to hit floaters and pull up jumpers. He's a terrific ball handler and a great passer. Very good floor general. He's not able to stay in front of quicker guards but he's very crafty and he's able to get steals. (-cough cough- sound like anyone? -COUGH!-) He's a good shooter but could stand to get better from beyond the 3 line. He's at a small school in conference that's not that great compared to other schools but if you watch some video's of some of his game against schools with larger programs, he absolutely puts other teams to shame. He's able to create for his teammates and also able to carry them on his back.

He looks really skilled. Good handle. Fearless going to the basket. Can shoot it. What's not to like? Can he defend though - that's the question.

He's worth a look if we finish the season strong and somehow missed out on Burke, CJ, etc..
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    He looks really skilled. Good handle. Fearless going to the basket. Can shoot it. What's not to like? Can he defend though - that's the question.

He's worth a look if we finish the season strong and somehow missed out on Burke, CJ, etc..
    Well like I said, he does have problems staying in front of quicker guards but he's able to make up for that by getting good steals.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Well like I said, he does have problems staying in front of quicker guards but he's able to make up for that by getting good steals.
    Maybe he is having trouble staying in front of his man because he's gambling for steals? I have no idea .. just a thought.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Maybe he is having trouble staying in front of his man because he's gambling for steals? I have no idea .. just a thought.
    What are you hearing about this guy PKM? If we continue to do well over the next 14 home games, there's a chance we'll be picking in the late 1st round...
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No one has mentioned the news? Curry was finally injured today. The same ankle he's had surgery on twice.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    No one has mentioned the news? Curry was finally injured today. The same ankle he's had surgery on twice.
    Yep heard that. Jackon/Warriors are trying to down-play it. But it's the same ankle so here's hoping they slip a little.. LOL
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What are you hearing about this guy PKM? If we continue to do well over the next 14 home games, there's a chance we'll be picking in the late 1st round...
    I've never asked about him. I've seen him play many times, but have never had a conversation about him with industry dudes.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Yep, awesome.

*obligatory "never like to see a player get hurt" comment*
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hey PKM - any word on when Tim Hardaway Jr. is projected go? I'm not sold on him - kind of reminds me of a Corey Brewer type. I would guess upper 2nd round. Do you think if he stayed for his final year it would hurt his stock at this point?

Also, any talk on Glenn Robinson III? I am assuming he will stay for another year at least. I think he could be a top NBA player once he gets a little more experience.