Page 168 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 681181581661671681691701782182686681168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Hey PKM - any word on when Tim Hardaway Jr. is projected go? I'm not sold on him - kind of reminds me of a Corey Brewer type. I would guess upper 2nd round. Do you think if he stayed for his final year it would hurt his stock at this point?

Also, any talk on Glenn Robinson III? I am assuming he will stay for another year at least. I think he could be a top NBA player once he gets a little more experience.
    I think the general consensus is neither are coming out. I'm not sold on Jr .. I'd say late 2nd and I don't foresee his stock rising, imo.

I agree on III. I don't think he's ready to come out, but he's one of the few that could actually raise his stock by playing another year.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Yep heard that. Jackon/Warriors are trying to down-play it. But it's the same ankle so here's hoping they slip a little.. LOL
    Hopefully he tries to come back too soon and hurts it more

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Hopefully he tries to come back too soon and hurts it more
    LOL.. like PKM, the caveat is I don't like seeing anyone gets hurt...

... but now that he IS hurt.. I hope he takes the rest of the season off so that he can come back stronger than ever next year!!!

2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    OAKLAND -- Warriors point guard Stephen Curry is out indefinitely after spraining his right ankle.
    Yes, that ankle.
    "It was really a freak injury," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said before Wednesday night's game against Miami. "We don't do much in shootaround -- (he was) just chasing after a loose rebound. It's unfortunate. We will shut him down. He'll get treatment, and we'll see where he goes."

Curry sat out the defending NBA champions' lone trip to Oracle Arena this season, his first missed game of the season. He injured the ankle at the shootaround Wednesday morning when he landed on the foot of rookie Festus Ezeli.
    "I haven't had a sprain in two-and-a-half months, so my ligaments are as probably the healthiest they've been," Curry said. "Just have to wait and see how they recover. "

"I haven't been in this situation for a while. I don't know if it will be a fast or slow kind of deal just because after two surgeries and all that process, it finally had the time to cool down. So we'll see tomorrow."

X-rays came back negative. His return will be based on how his right ankle progresses, a Warriors official said.

"I'm not a doctor," Jackson said, "but I can't imagine it turning into something more. I'm not going to get into timetables and all of that. We're not concerned."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Damn, he injured it during shoot-around? ****, I feel bad for the guy now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I feel bad for Curry. I'm ****ing thrilled for the organization and most of its fans.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yea I like Curry but it seems to be an issue that won't go away. I also like his brother(Seth) at Duke, he isn't as good as his brother but he shares some of his skills. Unfortunately, he shares leg issues too.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think I'm late to the party, but what do you guys think about Marcus Smart? I saw him on Chad Ford's big board at #9 (just behind MCW at #8). He seems like an athletic PG who could score off the dribble and make shots.

BTW I think the video was made by prodigy.

If this has been discussed please ignore.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Darft Dellavedova!!!

#lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Darft Dellavedova!!!

I was actually very impressed with his defense, passing (court vision), composure and the way he ran and controlled his team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    I think I'm late to the party, but what do you guys think about Marcus Smart? I saw him on Chad Ford's big board at #9 (just behind MCW at #8). He seems like an athletic PG who could score off the dribble and make shots.

BTW I think the video was made by prodigy.

If this has been discussed please ignore.
    He's a freshman who's only played 15 games, but he looks pretty damn good. I don't think he's gonna be a one and done player though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    He's a freshman who's only played 15 games, but he looks pretty damn good. I don't think he's gonna be a one and done player though.
    If he's pegged as a top-10 pick, it would be kinda dumb for him not to come out.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If he's pegged as a top-10 pick, it would be kinda dumb for him not to come out.
    This x1,000,000.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think he's closer to 15, though .. but still, he should come out if he's top 20, imo.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just ask Perry Jones III