Page 170 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17824
  1. #2536
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,735
    Total Rep Points
    74549
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Has anyone heard of a guy named Tony Mitchell? He plays for North Texas. I heard last year that he was good. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Not sure if srs.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #2537
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,078
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure if srs.
    Mostly just jesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #2538
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,119
    Total Rep Points
    29129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure if srs.
    orange is always srs.

    always
    #PlayStupido4Mario


  4. #2539
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,565
    Total Rep Points
    28503
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    A nice sequence by Smart:

    Yeah I like him. He seems to have a decent handle. Seems to be a physical PG who can defend. He can drive it, dish it. Should also be able to set up decent screens for the likes of Hayward & Burks if need be. Here's an excerpt from Ford:

    Smart is Carter-Williams' main contender for the crown of top point guard NBA prospect in the world. The two couldn't be more different. Smart's game is all about power and vocal leadership on the floor. If he ever adds a knock-down 3-pointer to his game, he's going to be very tough to stop in the NBA.
    The real concern I guess is his shooting: FG 41.3% 3pt 29.7% FT 77%

    But he seems to have that Russell Westbrook feel about him. He's not shy to take it off the dribble and can finish it at the rim.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  5. #2540
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,565
    Total Rep Points
    28503
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  6. #2541
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,119
    Total Rep Points
    29129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    #PlayStupido4Mario


  7. #2542
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,078
    Total Rep Points
    16970
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    orange is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #2543
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Undecided
    Posts
    11,011
    Total Rep Points
    9849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Smart in high school:



    I'm liking this guy more and more.

    Really impressive. He looks like a lottery player based on HS alone.

  9. #2544
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,565
    Total Rep Points
    28503
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    orange's GF is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.

    Oops... have I crossed the line??!!??!!

    L O V E
    L I F E

  10. #2545
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,735
    Total Rep Points
    74549
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11.  

     

  12. #2546
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,565
    Total Rep Points
    28503
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    L O V E
    L I F E

  13. #2547
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    51,735
    Total Rep Points
    74549
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #2548
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    34,521
    Total Rep Points
    31482
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    ^Hater^
    I have forgiven Dowsett

  15. #2549
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23,565
    Total Rep Points
    28503
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    L O V E
    L I F E

  16. #2550
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    13,119
    Total Rep Points
    29129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    You planning to assassinate Burks?
    #PlayStupido4Mario


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •