Page 170 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17788
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Has anyone heard of a guy named Tony Mitchell? He plays for North Texas. I heard last year that he was good. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Not sure if srs.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure if srs.
    Mostly just jesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Not sure if srs.
    orange is always srs.

always

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    A nice sequence by Smart:

Yeah I like him. He seems to have a decent handle. Seems to be a physical PG who can defend. He can drive it, dish it. Should also be able to set up decent screens for the likes of Hayward & Burks if need be. Here's an excerpt from Ford:

Smart is Carter-Williams' main contender for the crown of top point guard NBA prospect in the world. The two couldn't be more different. Smart's game is all about power and vocal leadership on the floor. If he ever adds a knock-down 3-pointer to his game, he's going to be very tough to stop in the NBA.
    The real concern I guess is his shooting: FG 41.3% 3pt 29.7% FT 77%

But he seems to have that Russell Westbrook feel about him. He's not shy to take it off the dribble and can finish it at the rim.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.

Rep Level
    orange is always srs sexy.

always
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Smart in high school:

I'm liking this guy more and more.

Really impressive. He looks like a lottery player based on HS alone.

Rep Level
    orange's GF is always srs sexy.

always
    Fixed.

Oops... have I crossed the line??!!??!!

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level

My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

(I know that sucked)
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

(I know that sucked)
    I know, I know..

But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    I know, I know..

But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---

Rep Level
    ^Hater^

Rep Level
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    You planning to assassinate Burks?