Page 170 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17788
  1. #2536
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,786
    Total Rep Points
    47764
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Has anyone heard of a guy named Tony Mitchell? He plays for North Texas. I heard last year that he was good. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Not sure if srs.
    #dumptruckin

  2. #2537
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure if srs.
    Mostly just jesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #2538
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Not sure if srs.
    orange is always srs.

    always

  4. #2539
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,369
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    A nice sequence by Smart:

    Yeah I like him. He seems to have a decent handle. Seems to be a physical PG who can defend. He can drive it, dish it. Should also be able to set up decent screens for the likes of Hayward & Burks if need be. Here's an excerpt from Ford:

    Smart is Carter-Williams' main contender for the crown of top point guard NBA prospect in the world. The two couldn't be more different. Smart's game is all about power and vocal leadership on the floor. If he ever adds a knock-down 3-pointer to his game, he's going to be very tough to stop in the NBA.
    The real concern I guess is his shooting: FG 41.3% 3pt 29.7% FT 77%

    But he seems to have that Russell Westbrook feel about him. He's not shy to take it off the dribble and can finish it at the rim.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  5. #2540
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,369
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  6. #2541
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.

  7. #2542
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    orange is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #2543
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,239
    Total Rep Points
    6536
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Smart in high school:



    I'm liking this guy more and more.

    Really impressive. He looks like a lottery player based on HS alone.

  9. #2544
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,369
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    orange's GF is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.

    Oops... have I crossed the line??!!??!!

    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  10. #2545
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,786
    Total Rep Points
    47764
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    #dumptruckin

  11. #2546
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,369
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  12.  

     

  13. #2547
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,786
    Total Rep Points
    47764
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    #dumptruckin

  14. #2548
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,637
    Total Rep Points
    14390
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    ^Hater^

  15. #2549
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,369
    Total Rep Points
    21906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  16. #2550
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    You planning to assassinate Burks?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •