Page 171 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 711211611691701711721731812212716711171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    There would be a chance of luring a great/elite PG if;

We had a VERY good young core that was simply missing a great PG .. pay them a lot of money to make us a contender.

That's why I was wanting to play the young guys more last year .. get better, snag another great lottery pick, show promise to the 'it' piece .. right now we don't have that, but we could have.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

We had a VERY good young core that was simply missing a great PG .. pay them a lot of money to make us a contender.

That's why I was wanting to play the young guys more last year .. get better, snag another great lottery pick, show promise to the 'it' piece .. right now we don't have that, but we could have.
    This, every goddamn day. ****.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    I'm not sure I'd agree with this. Carter-Williams and Marcus Smart are legit prospects, as legit as, say, Brandon Knight. They may not be Kyrie or Derrick Rose, but they'll be good pros.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Yep.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftFinalist

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Fixed.

Oops... have I crossed the line??!!??!!

Only cause I'm married. The closest thing I have to a GF is Spy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I'm not sure I'd agree with this. Carter-Williams and Marcus Smart are legit prospects, as legit as, say, Brandon Knight. They may not be Kyrie or Derrick Rose, but they'll be good pros.
    Good, sure. They're just not great. Knight is/will be better than Smart.

MCW has upside .. But I call not great.

I like Burke best .. But he has his own issues.

We can disagree and be friends .. But none of these guys will be vey good, IMO. Good, yes ... But borderline starter at best.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Good, sure. They're just not great. Knight is/will be better than Smart.

MCW has upside .. But I call not great.

We can disagree and be friends .. But none of these guys will be vey good, IMO. Good, yes ... But borderline starter at best.
    I thought if there was a disagreement on here hen you became Internet mortal enemies. Am I wrong?
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I thought if there was a disagreement on here hen you became Internet mortal enemies. Am I wrong?
    That's only when you're involved.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Intwesting-- a far cry from:

He'll be good. Don't know he'll be dumpin on folks doe.

Jumping on the bandwagon Mr. PKM?? Well, looks like you're fairly early, but not early enough. You'll never fool the real Babe-Jeezy Burke fan-faithful.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not real compelling.. Looks consistent to me. Maybe fill in some blanks??
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That's only when you're involved.
    That makes more sense. Well, can't keep track of all my enemies so I will just start over.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not real compelling.. Looks consistent to me. Maybe fill in some blanks??
    I'm just keeping my old roots alive ya know? You okay with that? Would it make you more comfy if I totally abandon where I've come from (Colorado in case you've forgotten)?? I can do that.....because Im civilized and **** now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That's cool, George. I want you to be comfy. Carry on misquoting to help you accomplish that end.
    Colorado isn't really cool, btw. It's like fake cold. LIke Santa would ever live there? No.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That's cool, George. I want you to be comfy. Carry on misquoting to help you accomplish that end.
    Colorado isn't really cool, btw. It's like fake cold. LIke Santa would ever live there? No.
    Well he'd rather live there than Butt****, Tuckland.

And I aint misquoting. Didn't misquote a single word in your post. The topic was about Trey Burke as well. Sorry for dictating the destruction of your image via fact checking, MittKM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Well he'd rather live there than Butt****, Tuckland.

And I aint misquoting. Didn't misquote a single word in your post. The topic was about Trey Burke as well. Sorry for dictating the destruction of your image via fact checking, MittKM.
    Lol, I have no idea wtf you're talking about, but welcome to the board.
    If it makes u feel better, I'll say it again, right here right now, Trey won't be anything great.
    If somehow u feel it hurts my cred that I think he'll be the best of the not so good, great.
    #dumptruckin