Page 180 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 801301701781791801811821902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Oh ye of little faith.
    Exactly.. that's how GSW won the toss.. Jackson's a former pastor.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    If God is truly on our side, we would have won that coin toss against GSW and gotten Lillard last year. So I doubt he'll help us out this time round....
    God has a plan for us. Sometimes we lack the patience to see out that plan. You're lucky I haven't negged you for your lack of faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did we start tanking yet?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we trade out Millsap, I honestly don't think our record will suffer much for it. If we trade out Jefferson, that could cost us some games, but I don't think it would be enough to "tank" the season.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    If we trade out Millsap, I honestly don't think our record will suffer much for it. If we trade out Jefferson, that could cost us some games, but I don't think it would be enough to "tank" the season.
    Well, we're not really talking about tanking this year, but rather next year when almost the entire team comes off the books.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Has anyone noticed that our record vs. teams over .500 is 5-15 ? I guess that means we can only beat bad teams.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Has anyone noticed that our record vs. teams over .500 is 5-15 ? I guess that means we can only beat bad teams.
    Bad teams at home.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So is this the following potential 2014 thread I am confused?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    So is this the following potential 2014 thread I am confused?
    It is whatever we want it to be.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    When a thread is 180 pages long, there is bound to be detours along the way.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Massive understatement.

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    We haven't even begun to go off course yet. If you don't like it now wait until late April. This will turn into the catch all thread especially if he Jazz could have 2 picks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone believe we'll ever be successful terraforming Mars? Just imagine the hops these guys would have in the lesser gravity.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Anyone believe we'll ever be successful terraforming Mars? Just imagine the hops these guys would have in the lesser gravity.
    It would be both a blessing and a curse. Imagine how many defenders would be locked in suspended animation on Big Al's pump fakes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just wached the Aaron Gordon vs Lone Peak game. I really like the motor the Gordon has. If he can develop a respectable shot then he would be great to have. Honestly, I can see him at SF with Favors and Kanter he bigs. Kanter can be used to spread the floor.