Page 180 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 801301701781791801811821902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 17788
  1. #2686
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,420
    Total Rep Points
    21961
    Rep Adjustment Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Oh ye of little faith.
    Exactly.. that's how GSW won the toss.. Jackson's a former pastor.
    #Humble#Humble#Humble#Humble

    AllTimeNBAdraftRunnerUp

  2. #2687
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,605
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    If God is truly on our side, we would have won that coin toss against GSW and gotten Lillard last year. So I doubt he'll help us out this time round....
    God has a plan for us. Sometimes we lack the patience to see out that plan. You're lucky I haven't negged you for your lack of faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #2688
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Did we start tanking yet?

  4. #2689
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,246
    Total Rep Points
    6536
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    If we trade out Millsap, I honestly don't think our record will suffer much for it. If we trade out Jefferson, that could cost us some games, but I don't think it would be enough to "tank" the season.

  5. #2690
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    If we trade out Millsap, I honestly don't think our record will suffer much for it. If we trade out Jefferson, that could cost us some games, but I don't think it would be enough to "tank" the season.
    Well, we're not really talking about tanking this year, but rather next year when almost the entire team comes off the books.

  6. #2691
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,246
    Total Rep Points
    6536
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Has anyone noticed that our record vs. teams over .500 is 5-15 ? I guess that means we can only beat bad teams.

  7. #2692
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,939
    Total Rep Points
    23811
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Has anyone noticed that our record vs. teams over .500 is 5-15 ? I guess that means we can only beat bad teams.
    Bad teams at home.

  8. #2693
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,787
    Total Rep Points
    6900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    So is this the following potential 2014 thread I am confused?

  9. #2694
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,605
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    So is this the following potential 2014 thread I am confused?
    It is whatever we want it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  10. #2695
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,729
    Total Rep Points
    14596
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    When a thread is 180 pages long, there is bound to be detours along the way.

  11.  

     

  12. #2696
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,839
    Total Rep Points
    47981
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    When a thread is 180 pages long, there is bound to be detours along the way.
    Massive understatement.

    #dumptruckin

  13. #2697
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,605
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    When a thread is 180 pages long, there is bound to be detours along the way.
    We haven't even begun to go off course yet. If you don't like it now wait until late April. This will turn into the catch all thread especially if he Jazz could have 2 picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  14. #2698
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,839
    Total Rep Points
    47981
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Anyone believe we'll ever be successful terraforming Mars? Just imagine the hops these guys would have in the lesser gravity.
    #dumptruckin

  15. #2699
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,249
    Total Rep Points
    3759
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Anyone believe we'll ever be successful terraforming Mars? Just imagine the hops these guys would have in the lesser gravity.
    It would be both a blessing and a curse. Imagine how many defenders would be locked in suspended animation on Big Al's pump fakes.

  16. #2700
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,605
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Just wached the Aaron Gordon vs Lone Peak game. I really like the motor the Gordon has. If he can develop a respectable shot then he would be great to have. Honestly, I can see him at SF with Favors and Kanter he bigs. Kanter can be used to spread the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •