Page 184 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 841341741821831841851861942342846841184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 17788
  1. #2746
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48356
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    UK loses to Bama.

    Noel with 4th straight games with at least 6 blocks (6, 7, 7, 7). Stud.

    Poythress = Pansy
    Goodwin = ass clown that I want to GTFO.
    #dumptruckin

  2. #2747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UK loses
    Is this supposed to be a surprise?


    -George

  3. #2748
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UK loses to Bama.

    Noel with 4th straight games with at least 6 blocks (6, 7, 7, 7). Stud.

    Poythress = Pansy
    Goodwin = ass clown that I want to GTFO.
    You used to have so much love for Goodwin. Where has it all gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #2749
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48356
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You used to have so much love for Goodwin. Where has it all gone?
    He's so freakishly athletic and FAST. That's good. He's stupid. That is bad.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #2750
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He's so freakishly athletic and FAST. That's good. He's stupid. That is bad.
    How stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  6. #2751
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    How stupid?
    Kentucky stupid.

  7. #2752
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,791
    Total Rep Points
    6900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    How stupid?
    Ok out come the Kentucky jokes.

  8. #2753
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48356
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    How stupid?
    Throws passes ahead to teammates backs.
    Starts falling down and flailing before the foul .. and doesn't get it.
    Had Noel ALONE under the basket but chose to shoot a 16' runner.
    #dumptruckin

  9. #2754
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48356
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Is this supposed to be a surprise?


    -George
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Kentucky stupid.
    I promise I will acknowledge you by directly responding once you post something that is anything more than an incredibly lame attempt at attention.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #2755
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Throws passes ahead to teammates backs.
    Starts falling down and flailing before the foul .. and doesn't get it.
    Had Noel ALONE under the basket but chose to shoot a 16' runner.
    Can Hornacek fix stupid? I heard he can fix anything.

    On a serious note, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I want someone with his motor, drive, killerness and athleticism on the Jazz but I font want Jefferson stupid anymore.

    It was feeling like Goodwin and WCS could be picked up in the lare lottery and 5 years from now be considered one of the better picks ala Paul George and the like. I'm starting to wonder if I was being blinded by hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #2756
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,101
    Total Rep Points
    2133
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Trey Burke featured on the Big10 Network - thought some might be interested.


  12.  

     

  13. #2757
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,918
    Total Rep Points
    48356
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    ^ Looks lazy.

    #dumptruckin

  14. #2758
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,791
    Total Rep Points
    6900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I promise I will acknowledge you by directly responding once you post something that is anything more than an incredibly lame attempt at attention.
    My feelings also

  15. #2759
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,948
    Total Rep Points
    24003
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    UK loses to Bama.

    Noel with 4th straight games with at least 6 blocks (6, 7, 7, 7). Stud.

    Poythress = Pansy
    Goodwin = ass clown that I want to GTFO.

  16. #2760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,355
    Total Rep Points
    6084
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    I watched the second half of the UK game. Not really impressed with anyone from the game. It was a ugly game to watch. Noel looks like he can play but the dude is super skinny and I don't know how he isn't going to get muscled in the NBA. I still like the kid and think he can be a very good pro player but he needs to develop some offensive skills and put on some weight. PKM, I agree Goodwin looked like a knuckle head a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •