Page 199 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 17788
  1. #2971
    Senior Member Young Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,555
    Total Rep Points
    22449
    Rep Adjustment Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Not really that interesting.
    Uhh... I think he was being orangello (which is to say, he was being sarcastic).
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  2. #2972
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Uhh... I think he was being orangello (which is to say, he was being sarcastic).
    So is that what I'm known for around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #2973
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    It is being reported via Zach Lowe that Curry got hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #2974
    Senior Member Young Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,555
    Total Rep Points
    22449
    Rep Adjustment Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    It is being reported via Zach Lowe that Curry got hurt.
    Yeah I just saw that. He stepped on Amir Johnson's foot driving to the basket. It didn't look "BAD" but he did sprain it.

    Boy, he couldn't catch a break.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  5. #2975
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,948
    Total Rep Points
    24003
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-sprain-video/

    It's the ankle he sprained a few weeks ago, and the one he's had multiple surgeries on.

  6. #2976
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,948
    Total Rep Points
    24003
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Ford currently ranks Saric at #20. I'd love to get him with one of our picks.

  7. #2977
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Ford currently ranks Saric at #20. I'd love to get him with one of our picks.
    I would like that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #2978
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,613
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    So is that what I'm known for around here?
    No response to this? Is this a Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thing or does everyone else think the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9.  

     

  10. #2979
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,917
    Total Rep Points
    48256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    No response to this? Is this a Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thing or does everyone else think the same thing?
    FINE!!!

    Yes, we all think you're sarcastic! Okay??

    Happy now?
    #dumptruckin

  11. #2980
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,917
    Total Rep Points
    48256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Back on topic.

    UK plays on ESPN in a few minutes. I will only say I suspect some 'festivities' .. I will not expound, but I have PM'd one person in case I'm right about some inside info.

    ONLY hint: Watch Archie.
    #dumptruckin

  12. #2981
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,791
    Total Rep Points
    6900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    get on the saric bandwagon I have been driving it for a long time. it has been lonely.

  13. #2982
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,948
    Total Rep Points
    24003
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    get on the saric bandwagon I have been driving it for a long time. it has been lonely.
    I think lots of people like him, he just got lost in the discussion once college ball started.

  14. #2983
    Senior Member Young Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,555
    Total Rep Points
    22449
    Rep Adjustment Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    FINE!!!

    Yes, we all think you're sarcastic! Okay??

    Happy now?
    Thanks for your endorsement!!

    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  15. #2984
    Senior Member Gamer13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    running for my life
    Posts
    4,791
    Total Rep Points
    6900
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    I think lots of people like him, he just got lost in the discussion once college ball started.
    I was tooting my horn about him in the 2011 thread but that is ok just like others to as well. I think illyosava is a great comparison.

  16. #2985
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Total Rep Points
    3424
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Archie Goodwin is by far my favorite player in this draft, in a 87-74 win today over #16 Ole Miss he had 24 pts, 6 rebs, and 4 asts on 6-11 from the field and 12-14 from the free-throw line. Nerlens Noel also finished with 11 blocks and five of those came when he had four fouls, just shows how good of a defender he is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •