Page 226 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 17788
  1. #3376
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Tell your bro we say congrats?
    He already thinks I'm on JazzFanz way too often to be healthy, so I think I'll leave it.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  2. #3377
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,960
    Rep Power
    150
    Glad you're bro can recognize a short dude when he sees one. Future scout?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  3.  

     

  4. #3378
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Glad you're bro can recognize a short dude when he sees one. Future scout?
    LOL.. nah he's a trained chef.. not really into sports at all.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  5. #3379
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,043
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    LOL.. nah he's a trained chef.. not really into sports at all.
    He should cater a jazzfanz event.
    #Extravaganza


  6. #3380
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    He should cater a jazzfanz event.
    Well he's a trained chef but he's sick of cooking for money if you can believe that.....
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  7. #3381
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,960
    Rep Power
    150
    This has actually been a pretty funny sidetrack.. Must admit.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  8. #3382
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This has actually been a pretty funny sidetrack.. Must admit.
    Another funny thing he does is he'll ALWAYS cheer for the opposite team if he sees me watching a Jazz game. I guess that's brothers' rivalry for ya...
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  9. #3383
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,960
    Rep Power
    150
    I would have taught lil bro a lesson, but that's the Kentucky redneck in me, I guess.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #3384
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I would have taught lil bro a lesson, but that's the Kentucky redneck in me, I guess.
    LOL.. he'll remind me how much of a Jazz fan I am when I'm watching a game with him cos he'll say things like "Man, Hayward can't shoot for ****" (this is before January). Or... "Kanter's just too short to play Center". Or... "Why's Watson still in the team"?

    The worst one was "All the rich teams have white coaches....". He's not a racist, but it's how he jokes.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  11. #3385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    LOL.. he'll remind me how much of a Jazz fan I am when I'm watching a game with him cos he'll say things like "Man, Hayward can't shoot for ****" (this is before January). Or... "Kanter's just too short to play Center". Or... "Why's Watson still in the team"?

    The worst one was "All the rich teams have white coaches....". He's not a racist, but it's how he jokes.
    No offense but your brother sounds like a POS. And if someone knows POS, it's me.

  12. #3386
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,043
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    LOL.. he'll remind me how much of a Jazz fan I am when I'm watching a game with him cos he'll say things like "Man, Hayward can't shoot for ****" (this is before January). Or... "Kanter's just too short to play Center". Or... "Why's Watson still in the team"?

    The worst one was "All the rich teams have white coaches....". He's not a racist, but it's how he jokes.
    A friend of mine who doesn't watch sports came over while I was watching a game once (not Jazz) and was like, "so, all the players are black and the coaches telling them what to do are white? Glad to see slavery is alive and well."
    #Extravaganza


  13. #3387
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    A friend of mine who doesn't watch sports came over while I was watching a game once (not Jazz) and was like, "so, all the players are black and the coaches telling them what to do are white? Glad to see slavery is alive and well."
    He was also implying we're low on budget.

    It's the freshness and honesty of the comments that really got me though.

    Like he would say Jazz will never win cos we can't afford LeBron. I mean.. how do I respond to that!!!
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  14. #3388
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    .
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

  15. #3389
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    10,043
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    He was also implying we're low on budget.

    It's the freshness and honesty of the comments that really got me though.

    Like he would say Jazz will never win cos we can't afford LeBron. I mean.. how do I respond to that!!!
    By telling him there's such a thing as a cap limit? Plus, it's not like Miami is one of the elite markets.
    #Extravaganza


  16. #3390
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,448
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    By telling him there's such a thing as a cap limit? Plus, it's not like Miami is one of the elite markets.
    I know.. i know.. but the point still stands.. we'll never have a LeBron.. not the way this conservative Org. is constructed.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •