Page 227 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 17788
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Nate Wolters.

Anyone know anything about him?
    http://weareutahjazz.com/2013/02/08/...t-point-guard/
    Slow, white skilled and is a gamer. Not as athletic as Jimmer but he is 6'4" or 6'5".
    Build a man a fire; keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of this life.

Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Apparently he scored 53. Saw a few youtube clip and didn't like his game that much....passed up a few PnR assists for long range jumpers. Also only averages 5.5 assists for 38 minutes which is meh.
    Then again I was completely wrong about Lillard so what do I know about college players.
    What I like is his legit shot, his good height for a PG and I think he has more PG potential than someone like McCullom.

One other thing, I would like to see Hayward, Burks and a PG with a shot that must be respected, on the court at the same time. Keep Favors as a rim protector and Knter as a rebounder and I think that is a good starting five. I think Wolters fits into that scenrio.

My biggest reason for Wolters is the reach factor. I would lik to see the two Urdu Lund picks used on BPA instead of tryingo fill a hole. Wolters in round two is low risk high reward.

Like I have mentioned recently, my ideal draft would be WCS, Saric and Wolters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Slow, white skilled and is a gamer. Not as athletic as Jimmer but he is 6'4" or 6'5".
    Or we could go with this.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was watching some cbb with my little brother that doesn't know much about bb.

He commented that Isaiah Austin was really tall. Tifwiw.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    What I like is his legit shot, his good height for a PG and I think he has more PG potential than someone like McCullom.

One other thing, I would like to see Hayward, Burks and a PG with a shot that must be respected, on the court at the same time. Keep Favors as a rim protector and Knter as a rebounder and I think that is a good starting five. I think Wolters fits into that scenrio.

My biggest reason for Wolters is the reach factor. I would lik to see the two Urdu Lund picks used on BPA instead of tryingo fill a hole. Wolters in round two is low risk high reward.

Yeah for a 2nd round pick he isn't bad. Let's just go Kahn on this draft.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I was watching some cbb with my little brother that doesn't know much about bb.

He commented that Isaiah Austin was really tall. Tifwiw.
    Say Hi to him for us.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hey, Isaiah!! JazzFanz says Wussup!
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    CFF is baus

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So I was just watching clips with my wife and we both agree that anyone with the name "Bazz" will be a bust or coach killer.
    Last edited by orangello; 02-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does this remind anyone else's brother of Isaiah and Trey?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kentucky made it back into the Top-25 today, they are #25!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutnet View Post
    Kentucky made it back into the Top-25 today, they are #25!
    Bro, don't you know saying things like that is blasphemy around these parts?

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does Kentucky have sanctions on them or something? Is that why they don't have any good players?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Does Kentucky have sanctions on them or something? Is that why they don't have any good players?
    LOL.. on cue... I'm expecting George next.

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post

What's the deal with Saric? Quick look at stats and nothing really stood out. 7point per game, 1.8 assists... Is he like Vesely but can shoot?

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD