Page 243 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 17788
    Rep Level
    ok don't want o go back and do the hole quote thing but here are my random thoughts

- right now we have 2 picks in this years draft. if the trade for a pick next year great but until then I want to look at who we can get this year.

- as far as al and Paul letting them walk works but I would only trade for young talent or picks no long term aged vets.

- as far as who I would re-sign I think foye is right up there as long as he isn't a started great man to have coming off the bench. Carroll he will come cheap and is a great energy guy off your bench. he should have Evans contract. mo Williams I am at the wait and see. he is to injured to give to much.

- I am still hoping for a pg (Burke, McW, smart, McCullum) and a wing (poythress, saric, gr3) then BPA in the second.

building blocks

pg - Burke
    sg- burks, foye
    sf - Hayward, saric, Carroll
    pf - favors
    c - kanter

poythress is dropping he might be had in late teens. then cj McCullum would be a good pick up. saric is good because he could be left over seas for a year or 2.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Just watched some of DX's McCollum scouting video. 49% on jumpers off the dribble? Better than 50% coming off screens? Yikes.
    He only played 12 games this year. Broke a bone in his foot likely ending his season. Not sure if you knew. I didn't til just reading up on him now.
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    ok don't want o go back and do the hole quote thing but here are my random thoughts

- right now we have 2 picks in this years draft. if the trade for a pick next year great but until then I want to look at who we can get this year.

- as far as al and Paul letting them walk works but I would only trade for young talent or picks no long term aged vets.

- as far as who I would re-sign I think foye is right up there as long as he isn't a started great man to have coming off the bench. Carroll he will come cheap and is a great energy guy off your bench. he should have Evans contract. mo Williams I am at the wait and see. he is to injured to give to much.

- I am still hoping for a pg (Burke, McW, smart, McCullum) and a wing (poythress, saric, gr3) then BPA in the second.

building blocks

pg - Burke
    sg- burks, foye
    sf - Hayward, saric, Carroll
    pf - favors
    c - kanter

poythress is dropping he might be had in late teens. then cj McCullum would be a good pick up. saric is good because he could be left over seas for a year or 2.
    Yep agree completely. I'd be happy with Burke & GR3/Poythress.
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    He only played 12 games this year. Broke a bone in his foot likely ending his season. Not sure if you knew. I didn't til just reading up on him now.

Yup. Jones fracture...broke his fifth metatarsal. However, there's a small chance he comes back. Either way, it's not likely to impact his draft stock much. It's a common injury that rarely has any long-term effects.

Rep Level
    Seems like a decent game from Burke and Robinson III today, I didn't get to see it though.

Burke with 29pt, 5ast, 0TO, 2stl, 3-4 from 3's and 8-9 FTs. GR3 with 21pt, 10reb, 6-6 from field and 9-11 FTs. OK it was vs Penn State, but still a solid performance.

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Well, anything new?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Well, anything new?
    LOL.. it's all about Bledsoe today bro. If we can get him, whoever we get at the draft is just a cherry on top.

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Well, anything new?
    B.J. Young hit a game winner against Missouri yesterday, watched the whole game he played really well 18 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds. Also controlled the game the way you want a point guard too, also everyone knew he was gonna take the last shot. Kelly Olynyk had 26 points, 9 rebounds and 3 blocks in a win over San Francisco, didn't watch the game but those are pretty impressive numbers. Young wouldn't be a bad value pick at around #21 or #22 (right where he is projected) and Olynyk wouldn't be a bad value pick at #17 or #18 (right where he is projected), that is all.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Burke with 29pt, 5ast, 0TO, 2stl, 3-4 from 3's and 8-9 FTs. GR3 with 21pt, 10reb, 6-6 from field and 9-11 FTs. OK it was vs Penn State, but still a solid performance.
    Watched Burke in full today (I always try to catch atleast part of his games). Impressed w/how he grinded...UM came out flat and a woefully over-matched Penn State team made it a physical game early. Burke didn't panic, and like alot of great PG's kept trying to set up his teammates but when that wasn't there he looked for his offense.
    14&1 in a 32-point UM 1st-half, 15&4 in a 47-point UM 2nd-half. Due to the talent disparity I don't take as much away w/the numbers but I do like the poise and consistency Burke showed (UM trailed most of the 1st-half). That's the sort of thing that you can't quantify in PG's.
    "It's a loss. It's one loss on our home floor that we aren't happy with." -Ty Corbin, 12/26/12.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/11/13.
    "Whether you lose by one or by 45 like we did tonight, it's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/28/13.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 4/3/13.
    It's disappointing any time you don't make the playoffs." -Ty Corbin, 4/17/13.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by vslice02 View Post
    Watched Burke in full today (I always try to catch atleast part of his games). Impressed w/how he grinded...UM came out flat and a woefully over-matched Penn State team made it a physical game early. Burke didn't panic, and like alot of great PG's kept trying to set up his teammates but when that wasn't there he looked for his offense.
    14&1 in a 32-point UM 1st-half, 15&4 in a 47-point UM 2nd-half. Due to the talent disparity I don't take as much away w/the numbers but I do like the poise and consistency Burke showed (UM trailed most of the 1st-half). That's the sort of thing that you can't quantify in PG's.
    Incredibly good post. Love the understanding of pace.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Burke > Bledsoe

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Incredibly good post. Love the understanding of pace.
    Odom & Bledsoe for Millsap + our '13 pick. You can pick whoever from GSW pick - but obviously you'll no longer need Burke.

Would you do it?

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

Rep Level
    Yes
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Odom & Bledsoe for Millsap + our '13 pick. You can pick whoever from GSW pick - but obviously you'll no longer need Burke.

Would you do it?
    Yeah you will. We will draft Burke, see that he is better, and flip Bledsoe to some other team.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Yeah you will. We will draft Burke, see that he is better, and flip Bledsoe to some other team.
    Way to dilute the value of your asset.

#LoveYourNeighbourHOOD