Page 337 of 1189 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17824
  1. #5041
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,659
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If Kentucky fires Calipari, would y'all go after him as Jazz coach? Or has his NJ stint scared y'all off?
    #BringBackUGLI

  2. #5042
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20,837
    Total Rep Points
    25059
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    If Kentucky fires Calipari, would y'all go after him as Jazz coach? Or has his NJ stint scared y'all off?
    It has scared us all off.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  3. #5043
    Senior Member Crocodile Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    where pigs fly
    Posts
    4,928
    Total Rep Points
    7870
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    If Kentucky fires Calipari, would y'all go after him as Jazz coach? Or has his NJ stint scared y'all off?
    I would hire him.

  4. #5044
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,630
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    If Kentucky fires Calipari, would y'all go after him as Jazz coach? Or has his NJ stint scared y'all off?
    He's already said privately that other than Kentucky his dream job is BYU. Wouldnt it be fun to see those #1 recruiting classes playing right here in-state?? WooooooOoooo that would be fun!
    #dumptruckin

  5. #5045
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Total Rep Points
    3319
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    He's already said privately that other than Kentucky his dream job is BYU. Wouldnt it be fun to see those #1 recruiting classes playing right here in-state?? WooooooOoooo that would be fun!
    Why BYU?

  6. #5046
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,630
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Why BYU?
    Ugli comes in this thread mainly to mess with me (see "if Kentucky fires Calipari).. so I said that just because Ugli as hell likes the Utes..
    Just a counter jab.
    #dumptruckin

  7. #5047
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Total Rep Points
    3319
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Ugli comes in this thread mainly to mess with me (see "if Kentucky fires Calipari).. so I said that just because Ugli as hell likes the Utes..
    Just a counter jab.
    Ahh ok lol. I only read that post, should have read back

  8. #5048
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Who needs Jabari when you can have Calipari?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9. #5049
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,630
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Who needs Jabari when you can have Calipari?
    New slogan? I think so.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #5050
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,900
    Total Rep Points
    16767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    New tattoo? I think so.
    Fixed. Where's Chris-L?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #5051
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    30,113
    Total Rep Points
    21929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Who needs Jabari when you can have Calipari?
    This year's UK team.
    :^D

  12. #5052
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,498
    Total Rep Points
    16533
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Burke is a player that moves up with play, but athletes are the ones that move up when it matters most. Burke's shot to move higher is the tourny, not the combine process. I see him getting knocked down down the stretch there.

    Oladipo on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  13. #5053
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    30,113
    Total Rep Points
    21929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Burke is a player that moves up with play, but athletes are the ones that move up when it matters most. Burke's shot to move higher is the tourny, not the combine process. I see him getting knocked down down the stretch there.

    Oladipo on the other hand...
    Really? I see it as the opposite. I think Oladipo's stock is going to come back to earth because of the Tourney.
    :^D

  14. #5054
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,498
    Total Rep Points
    16533
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Really? I see it as the opposite. I think Oladipo's stock is going to come back to earth because of the Tourney.
    Well that's KIND OF what I'm saying. I guess I'm saying his performance in the tourney isn't going to be as important as people are going to get so hard about his size and athleticism nearer to the actual draft and boost him no matter where he sits after the tournament, good or bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  15. #5055
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,630
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This year's UK team.
    Repd for awesome reply. Still hate you though.
    #dumptruckin

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •