Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1000
  1. #1
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,439
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37

    BYU Football 2012



    The rivalry with Utah may be taking a break next year, but the BYU Cougars still have a huge season ahead in their second year of football independence.

    As a preview to the upcoming season, BYU has released its official 2012 football commercial, featuring quarterback Riley Nelson, wide receiver Cody Hoffman, offensive lineman Braden Brown, linebacker Ezekiel Ansah, and defensive back Joe Sampson.

    BYU's first game will be Aug. 30 in Provo against Washington State.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £•£
    Posts
    31,253
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Mods, please move this to the LOL forum.
    #lol

  4. #3
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Total Rep Points
    1010
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Haters can't resist.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  5. #4
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,400
    Total Rep Points
    16808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    As gay as that was (see sweaty girls trying to act like men), I still got chills. I wish Nelson would suffer a career ending injury though, watching him blow on play after play really hurts my inner euphoria.
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/525/305/902.jpg

  6. #5
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,439
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by U Gotta Love It Baby View Post
    Mods, please move this to the LOL forum.
    That means the Ute Football 2012 thread will get bumped down a spot.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,188
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    I'm excited for the season. The only thing that's certain is that we go 3-0 against the Pac 12. Everything else is kind of unknown.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,188
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Is anybody here going to the Notre Dame game in South Bend?

  9. #8
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    12,099
    Total Rep Points
    30477
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by U Gotta Love It Baby View Post
    Mods, please move this to the LOL forum.
    Best post of the week.

    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    I think a system where all users can aspire to someday be as hawt and sexay as PKM is something all websites should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

    I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

    this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

  10. #9
    Senior Member fatchipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    911
    Total Rep Points
    1044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Already booked my hotel for Fort Worth. Sooooooo excited

  11. #10
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,188
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Already booked my hotel for Fort Worth. Sooooooo excited
    San Diego this year, chump. Get with the times.

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Is anybody here going to the Notre Dame game in South Bend?
    I'll be there with bells on

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    Haters can't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    That means the Ute Football 2012 thread will get bumped down a spot.
    like flies to flypaper

  14. #13
    Senior Member jazzman12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,266
    Total Rep Points
    3377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I'm excited for the season. The only thing that's certain is that we go 3-0 against the Pac 12. Everything else is kind of unknown.
    You may want to focus on beating Wazzu in week 1 before making that proclimation. All trash talking aside, I think they will be causing teams problems this year. Mike Leach is the mad hatter of college football and he's actually inheriting a team with some really nice offensive weapons. They've got some really nice WR's on that roster and a couple of good QB's. Add to that the fact that Mendenhall teams seem to start off slow each season and I think BYU could find themselves in a dog fight week 1.

    Both BYU and Utah are lucky they're both getting this team on their home fields. I think Wazzu has a few upsets in them this year.

  15. #14
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £•£
    Posts
    31,253
    Total Rep Points
    43232
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    You may want to focus on beating Wazzu in week 1 before making that proclimation. All trash talking aside, I think they will be causing teams problems this year. Mike Leach is the mad hatter of college football and he's actually inheriting a team with some really nice offensive weapons. They've got some really nice WR's on that roster and a couple of good QB's. Add to that the fact that Mendenhall teams seem to start off slow each season and I think BYU could find themselves in a dog fight week 1.

    Both BYU and Utah are lucky they're both getting this team on their home fields. I think Wazzu has a few upsets in them this year.
    Agreed. Is their QB returning? He is tough. In the game against Utah I seriously thought he was going to snap in half a couple times but he got right back up. I think wsu will beat byu, and definitely won't be a cake walk for The Utes.
    #lol

  16. #15
    Senior Member fatchipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    911
    Total Rep Points
    1044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    San Diego this year, chump. Get with the times.
    ehhh...my bad. Shows how much I care about BYU football. What the hell will I do with my hotel reservations?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •