Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    No, I wouldn't go that far. But they are definitely coat-tailing the Pac12 in general. Just like they did with BYU. Utah cannot stand on their own. The majority of programs couldn't.
    Why would they want to? Even BYU is considering getting back into a conference. It's tough to be out there all alone. Unless you're Notre Dame.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here's to Bronco Mendenhall learning a simple lesson from this game that he can carry forward into years to come if he is still at BYU. You're a D-1 football coach, you've got 4 or 5 QBs every year that you deem worthy of carrying on scholarship. If the one gobbling PT is mediocre, there is no shame in rotating through those other guys and giving them a shot regardless of whatever opinion you have formed of them from practice up until that point. Then you don't have to ever roll out a guy who has 2 games left in his college career and let him make you look like a complete fool for sitting him for 4 years. Good game, James Lark.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    James Lark provided something today that has been missing for 3 years...

A QB who could complete passes consistently.

We haven't had this since Max Hall graduated.

Thanks DomaBroncRiley, for wasting everybody's time. Dumbasses.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by the thriller View Post
    james lark provided something today that has been missing for 3 years...

A qb who could complete passes consistently.

We haven't had this since max hall graduated.

Thanks domabroncriley, for wasting everybody's time. Dumbasses.
    new mexico state.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Rivalry week

byu vs New Mexico St

Feel the excitement!
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Rivalry week

byu vs New Mexico St

Feel the excitement!
    Yeah cuz "Rumble in the Rockies" or the "Rocky Mtn Rumble" or whatever the hell that "rivalry" of 2 high schools is being called was soooooooo meaningful.

Who is the less suck of the Pac?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    new mexico state.
    No doubt, New Mexico State sucks like Utah or Colorado.

But even against other suck teams, Riley has never been able to look great with his arm.

Riley couldn't throw for 400 yards and 6 TDs even if there wasn't a defense. The mere fact that BYU had a QB with an arm and accuracy and the ability to deliver the ball decently on time was sooooo refreshing! I haven't seen that since Max Hall graduated. Had Lark been given 2+ years of starting games, I'm sure this offense would have been far far FARRR different (in a good way).
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Yeah cuz "Rumble in the Rockies" or the "Rocky Mtn Rumble" or whatever the hell that "rivalry" of 2 high schools is being called was soooooooo meaningful.

Who is the less suck of the Pac?
    Hey hey hey don't leave Washington State out of the suckiness competition.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I really hope van noy and hoffman dont leave for the nfl.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I really hope van noy and hoffman dont leave for the nfl.
    I think they are both NFL talent, but I don't think either leave early.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    WAit just a Goll dang ROFL'coptering minute...

I just saw the highlights...

byu played AT New Mexico St?!?!?!?!?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    byu played AT New Mexico St?!?!?!?!?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Did you notice that New Mex State has the same number of wins that Utah's last opponent had?

The difference is that this is the last time BYU's final game will be with such a poor quality opponent... yet Utah is going to be forced into a so-called rivalry game with Colorado for years and years to come.

Oh yeah, and how's that bowl bid working out for you this year?
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. Im afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that wed like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Did you notice that New Mex State has the same number of wins that Utah's last opponent had?

The difference is that this is the last time BYU's final game will be with such a poor quality opponent... yet Utah is going to be forced into a so-called rivalry game with Colorado for years and years to come.

Oh yeah, and how's that bowl bid working out for you this year?
    No, I didn't notice anything about NM state because I didn't know they existed til now.

Utah didn't make a bowl game this year. Surprised you didn't know that.

Serious question: they really won't be playing bad teams at the end of the season now? Who'd they get to play them that late in the season?
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No, I didn't notice anything about NM state because I didn't know they existed til now.
    You must not be a Mythbusters fan. They go to NM State all the time, for things like this:

It's a car attached to a 700 mph rocket sled, if you don't want to watch the video.

Utah didn't make a bowl game this year. Surprised you didn't know that.
    I was being sarcastic. Surprised you didn't know that.

Serious question: they really won't be playing bad teams at the end of the season now? Who'd they get to play them that late in the season?
    In 2013: Hawaii (yes, I realize they are only a 2 win team this year, but they were a 6 win team last year)
    In 2104 and beyond: not set yet, I guess we'll see. If I were a betting man, though, I'd wager that BYU's final 2014 opponent will have a better record than Utah's final 2014 opponent. Would you take that wager?
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. Im afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that wed like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    In 2013: Hawaii (yes, I realize they are only a 2 win team this year, but they were a 6 win team last year)
    In 2104 and beyond: not set yet, I guess we'll see. If I were a betting man, though, I'd wager that BYU's final 2014 opponent will have a better record than Utah's final 2014 opponent. Would you take that wager?
    Haha probly not a bad bet for you, but in college football most of what matters is prestige and conference affiliation.

Colorado will always be a bigger game than some random team from the HAAC conference or something (UGLI played college golf in the HAAC conference hollaaaaaa) just because its a PAC 12 game.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them and live steadfastly by them. I'm like the Colton of College Football big gameness Moderating.
    #lol