Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1319
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    Lets make no mistakes about it, Utah has some problems going forward. blablablablablablablabla Spazz and Conan blablablablablablablablablalbalbalbalba, us Ute fans are aware of the problems (ok, maybe not Salty). The difference between Ute and Cougar fan is, blablalba majority of Utah fans can at least own up to the fact that there's trouble in paradise (except YB). blablablablabla BYU blablabla blablablablablablablabla BYU blablablablablablablablalba. BYU can put out a product blablablablablablabla, and blablalba Y fans blablablablablablablablablabla.

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

There are some major issues brewing at Utah and it will be interesting to see if Whit can stem the tide. On the bright side, there still are a few positives:

-BYU
    -BYU
    -BYU
    -BYU
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    blablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalba BYU, blablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablabla lbablablablablalba.
    blablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablabla lbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablabla blablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablabla blablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablabla lbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalba

blablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablabla lbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablabla blablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablabla blablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablabla lbablablablablablablablablablablablablablalbalbablablalbablablablablalba I would be a complete mess right now if it weren't for the fact that we're still beating BYU. I guess thank god for that.
    ^^this

A lot of talk of bla, and suck, and BYU. Got it. You can carry on living because the one good thing your team did this year was beat BYU.

If you guys weren't so sensitive it wouldn't be so fun to give you crap all the time.

I enjoy the good natured back and forth and realize it's all just for fun and meaningless. I apologize jazzman12 if my teasing has caused you stress and hard feelings. I don't mean 90% of what I post here. You figure out what the 10% is, and to go along with that, think of all those things I mean that I don't post. There are some real doozies. :-)
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    A lot of suck, and BYU. Got it.
    They do go hand in hand.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Is there "trouble in paradise" or growing pains? I compare the Utes moving to the Pac 12 to an expansion team. There will be good times but there will be a lot of hard times. I just want to see progress and hopefully in the not-so-distant future they can legitimately compete. Right now, they are playing a Pac 12 schedule with a MWC roster. That's good enough to beat ****ty teams like Northern Colorado and BYU, but not to go on the road and win in Tempe, Pasadena, Seattle, and Corvallis.
    iawtp
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    iawtp
    Nice of you to show up!

TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    hahahahahahahahahahaaaa^^^^^
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaaaa^^^^^
    I happen to agree with Boylen on this. Monson is an idiot. I don't know how he's still on the radio.
    I turn the station in the evenings now because I don't like his schtick.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^^this

A lot of talk of bla, and suck, and BYU. Got it. You can carry on living because the one good thing your team did this year was beat BYU.

If you guys weren't so sensitive it wouldn't be so fun to give you crap all the time.

I enjoy the good natured back and forth and realize it's all just for fun and meaningless. I apologize jazzman12 if my teasing has caused you stress and hard feelings. I don't mean 90% of what I post here. You figure out what the 10% is, and to go along with that, think of all those things I mean that I don't post. There are some real doozies. :-)
    You don't offend me because you take shots at Utah. You offend me because you're not funny when you're trying to be funny and in those rare instances where you do attempt to be serious, your posts come up woefully short of being anything other than pathetic. In short, you litter this message board with unfunny, unredeeming contnet. You should get better at what you do or simply stop trying all together. I hope this clears up any of your ideas that you possess the ability to hurt my feelings because nothing could be further from the truth.

Have a nice day.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You don't offend me because you take shots at Utah. You offend me because you're not funny when you're trying to be funny and in those rare instances where you do attempt to be serious, your posts come up woefully short of being anything other than pathetic. In short, you litter this message board with unfunny, unredeeming contnet. You should get better at what you do or simply stop trying all together. I hope this clears up any of your ideas that you possess the ability to hurt my feelings because nothing could be further from the truth.

Have a nice day.
    I'm just not funny because you have zero sense of humor, and because you have the personality of Mr. Rogers.

Nice attempt to conceal your hurt feelings though, "youre just not funny"

Thanks for the nice day part though, I think I will.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I honestly had no idea who your team was playing or when Spazz but thnx for keeping up with Utah and even taking the time out of your busy day to post about it. On my drive home yesterday I heard something on the radio that seems to contradict a little of what your saying however. Hans Olsen said the stadium wasn't full and more then half of them left at half time but it was understandable considering the weather and the opponent.

In my 10-15sec of internet searching here is a link and a quote that seems to confirm that.
    football fans stayed away from Saturday night’s home finale at LaVell Edwards Stadium. Tough to blame them.
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...-yard.html.csp

And then another 10-15sec search I found that CenturyLink Field seating capacity is 72,000 and the ESPN box score shows ATTENDANCE: 60,050
    Here's the link.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=323150264

So I know I'm supposed to be pumping gas while dumping beer on all your moms (side note, sorry ran out of fresh beer so several of those cups were "recycled" beer) and I didn't go to a great school like TDS however 72,000 seems like a bigger number then RES holds. So it stands to reason that it would look more empty. Also let me add that the attendance numbers don't actually reflect the people that actually showed up but more the ticket sales so there was likely less that 60,050 at the game.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by //r00t 4 Jazz View Post
    I honestly had no idea who your team was playing or when Spazz but thnx for keeping up with Utah and even taking the time out of your busy day to post about it. On my drive home yesterday I heard something on the radio that seems to contradict a little of what your saying however. Hans Olsen said the stadium wasn't full and more then half of them left at half time but it was understandable considering the weather and the opponent.

In my 10-15sec of internet searching here is a link and a quote that seems to confirm that.

And then another 10-15sec search I found that CenturyLink Field seating capacity is 72,000 and the ESPN box score shows ATTENDANCE: 60,050
    Here's the link.

So I know I'm supposed to be pumping gas while dumping beer on all your moms (side note, sorry ran out of fresh beer so several of those cups were "recycled" beer) and I didn't go to a great school like TDS however 72,000 seems like a bigger number then RES holds. So it stands to reason that it would look more empty. Also let me add that the attendance numbers don't actually reflect the people that actually showed up but more the ticket sales so there was likely less that 60,050 at the game.
    Root with the TKO.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm just not funny because you have zero sense of humor, and because you have the personality of Mr. Rogers.

Nice attempt to conceal your hurt feelings though, "youre just not funny"

Thanks for the nice day part though, I think I will.
    Actually he's 100% correct, and the sad part is you think what you say is funny.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would've believed you if it wasn't for the part in bold, the rest was totally believable until you had to make up having a friend or a buddy. What is he/she from out of state, like NY near niagara falls or just over the Canadian border right.
    Rage at the failure that is the Utes has made you hurtful. I dissapprove but see the need to lash out. Carry on.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^^this

LOL! I knew I wasn't the only one that just sees a lot of blah blah blah when that guy posts.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hope this clears up any of your ideas that you possess the ability to hurt my feelings because nothing could be further from the truth.
    This actually cements that your feelings are, in fact, hurt.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Here's the link.

Root with the rose colored glasses.
    So you are now counting seats at games you didn't watch, know was on, or attend?
    Okay, so what are the official results of butts in seats for the BYU v Idaho game, and the Washington v Utahr game?
    I'm curious, if you have another 10 seconds to spare would you do that for me? TIA

Btw, 72000 cap with only 60K "sales, not butts in seats" won't look that different than 66000 cap with 61K "sales, not butts in seats" even when considering not everyone showed to either contest. I watched both and they looked pretty similar as to people in the stands. It's possible there were more at the Washington game, but not by much. You geniuses are so smart and awesome that you missed the whole point in your defensiveness. Glad I could get under your gas pumping, recycled beer drinking skins. Keep biffing links and looking beyond the marks. Go back to class and finish your AA's.

On a different note, I'm excited about Ute Basketball this year, are you? They just crushed Willamette, but this is a good sign because those girls are good. A lot of good things coming. I love Loveridge and J Seymour hasn't looked this good since Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Let's get more people out to these games, we need to support our guyz.

I know I should leave you sensitive folk alone, but I'm board.
    TREYBOT