Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1319
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    Interested to see what's going to go on with BYU's coaching staff after the season. I heard Holmoe made some comments about a month ago in which he hinted at some chemistry issues with the staff that could be dealt with in the offseason. Could Doman be headed out the door?
    Who knows. Might be too soon, but I'm pretty sure it was too soon to put him in as OC in the first place.

I much prefer the passing game, which probably requires coaches that know how to teach and game plan a passing game.
    I don't think Doman knows enough about the passing game, and nuances to be effective.
    He knows the option game and run/pass mix, but that gap in knowledge hurts in a lot of ways.

Coaches really need to be mostly teachers, and a smaller portion is game plan. Good players can cover up issues, but it would be really nice to have good/great coaching along with good/great players.

I guess we will see what happens this off season.

Here's a trick question. Who is the better QB coach, Max Hall... or Jordan Wynn?
    TREYBOT

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    Who knows. Might be too soon, but I'm pretty sure it was too soon to put him in as OC in the first place.

I much prefer the passing game, which probably requires coaches that know how to teach and game plan a passing game.
    I don't think Doman knows enough about the passing game, and nuances to be effective.
    He knows the option game and run/pass mix, but that gap in knowledge hurts in a lot of ways.

Coaches really need to be mostly teachers, and a smaller portion is game plan. Good players can cover up issues, but it would be really nice to have good/great coaching along with good/great players.

I guess we will see what happens this off season.

Here's a trick question. Who is the better QB coach, Max Hall... or Jordan Wynn?
    Whoa. That is tricky. Give me a minute....or even a few hours......or days to figure this out.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    That's really neat for you Conan. Congrats!
    Woot!!!
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

Rep Level
    Let's go UTES! Beat the Buffs!!!!

Rep Level
    LOL

Ummmmm...

22 point favorites are currently down by 1.

How much longer will Utah fans be drinking the kool-aid? It's pretty damn obvious.

MAJOR changes need to be made. MAJOR.

And if Whit doesn't have a MAJOR turnaround next year, the hammer truly needs to fall down.

1-10 is beating you. Again.

Forget Coach Anderson going to Cal. Utah needs to terminate their current HC and come up with the money to hire Anderson.
    Lakers Suck.

Rep Level
    John White heating up... Brings Utah into Colorado territory...

Then Johnson proceeds to throw 3 straight pass plays. One of them easily could have been picked off but the Corner and Safety ran into each other... And the drive stalls.

Brilliant play calling just brilliant.

The run is working, White is unstoppable, and the pass hasn't soooooo lets go pass happy and ignore White!

Ty Corbin Johnson Doman really needs to be fired. Utah needs an OC with common sense.
    Lakers Suck.

Rep Level
    Wow.

Utah and Colorado are going to make a great rivalry. I certainly didn't see a shootout coming...
    Lakers Suck.

Rep Level
    Reggie!

Reggie!

Reggie!
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    "Why would you kick it to Reggie Dunn?"

"The most dangerous return man in the country."
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

Rep Level
    So here's my question, have any of the kick back TD runs involved any juke skills or anything? Or is he just kind of a read the gap and explode type? I'm impressed by the 4 TDs of course, I'm just trying to figure out why this guy didn't do more within your offense.
    The teacher teaches you; the master does not teach you, he helps you unlearn.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    How much longer will Utah fans be drinking the kool-aid? It's pretty damn obvious.
    Just how many Utah fans do you think are drinking the kool-aid? I'm a Utah fan, get together with other Utah fans for games, been to 4 of the home games this year, and I can't think of one Utah fan I know that's drinking the kool-aid. Maybe Salty, but that's about it.

Rep Level
    Good luck in the off-season!!!

Rep Level
    Oh, and good job finally giving Vincent Jones his due. He's a beast and you're welcome.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    So here's my question, have any of the kick back TD runs involved any juke skills or anything? Or is he just kind of a read the gap and explode type? I'm impressed by the 4 TDs of course, I'm just trying to figure out why this guy didn't do more within your offense.
    Good question. Same thing with Devin Hester. Arguably the best kick returner ever but a pretty below average wide receiver.
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Wow there are a lot of ute fans in here lolz! So I am just wondering what bowl game you guys think you will get this year? You guys are really good, don't beat my aggies! jk lol ha ha ha ha